Pattaya Soi 6 Update

sanddawg1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...'My experience, about 75% of women love it, 25% don't like it at all..'

I guess for the latter 25%...they thought you were playing "Taps" :rolleyes:

OTOH, your system would save one from replacing batteries that power various stimulating toys. But, I remedied that with rechargeables....

None-the-less, I'll give your system a try. Do you think playing "Flight of the Bumblebee" would be appropriate?? :hubba:

>Just out of morbid curiosity - have you have any serious health issues from this activity? <

I haven't. latest tests were all normal.

>Lip chaffing comes to mind - I did it once but we both started laughing - sounded like a fart - I suggest doing this with loud music <

Yes, can be hard on lips. And gets very noisy sometimes. But then so does she!

>your system would save one from replacing batteries that power various stimulating toys<

Yes, my version is 'greener', no throw away batteries, no nonrecyclable plastic etc.

ikkrang...

Maybe your 'system' isn't really like blowing into a trumpet, etc...as that requires a fairly forceful amount of air.

I suspicion it's more like humming...but not through one's nose but through your mouth and the sound is created by the larynx. This results in a slight amount of air being expelled and the sound from the larynx ('voicebox') vibrates in your mouth and through pursed/puckered lips.

Does this description make sense to you?

>Maybe your 'system' isn't really like blowing into a trumpet, etc...as that requires a fairly forceful amount of air.

I suspicion it's more like humming...but not through one's nose but through your mouth and the sound is created by the larynx. This results in a slight amount of air being expelled and the sound from the larynx ('voicebox') vibrates in your mouth and through pursed/puckered lips.

Does this description make sense to you? <

No, that's not it. It really requires a fairly forceful lot of air. I did play the bugle as a teenager albeit pretty poorly, that is the technique. It does take a fair bit of energy, and occasionally I take a break of a minute, while continuing ordinary tonguing to keep up momentum. But the air expelled is kept to a minimum needed to keep up the vibration. The angle vs the pubic bone also is critical to get best air/ effect efficiency, but that is something found empirically. It helps stretching back the hood, and holding her pelvis down, to minimize 'bucking' which dislodges perfect aim.

There is a bit of an art to it, but when properly mastered, it is pretty powerful.

Now I lost Miss Soi6. she shifted, I thought I had her nr, but didn't. I suppose a trawl though bars is now called for.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes good things return to people.

Walking down Soi 6 today, suddenly she stood in front of me (MissSoi6, or C, 25 from above post). I thought I'd lost her forever. I'd looked over the past few weeks a few times in the area of BB where she said she was moving to between Soi 10 and 12 somewhere, but couldn't find her. She said she tried, didn't like the bar, and decided to take a month off. (I think she maybe sponsored, too. She mentioned hoping to get a 3 months visiting visa or Aus, to see a BF). So what was she doing there today? visiting friends, and having a Tarot reading. We couldn't use the ST room of her bar, she had an argument with the boss, so we went to the one across the road.

Anyway, we caught up, in more than one way. Like last times, just when I was ready to get dressed again, she said 'again?'. That is usually my line, as a joke, I don't do 'again' that soon after nowadays. But she meant she wanted more. "Horny, no sex one month!"

"cannot, old men can't."

"Never mind, use your mouth"

Who am I to refuse a needy woman her relief?

Now, question for Pattaya experts. She said next time we meet her apartment, called "Loi Samuh apartments", either in or very close by "Soi Exzyte", supposedly off Soi Buakow. Also close to something called "23" or Soi 23?.

I am not very familiar with the SB area. can anyone give me better directions? I think i do want to meet her again, she's a gem.

If you take Soi Diana to Soi Buakow, go left on Buakow then first right on Chaiyapoon then an immediate left on Soi Excite. 30 Meters down Excite is a great bakery/restaurant on the right. After your cake, continue down Soi Excite and the Disco will be on your right ant the intersection of 3rd Rd. "23" is a soi off 3rd Rd, not sure which direction.

Thanks Dave,

I think from the maps i have seen Soi 23 is actually the same as Soi Exzyte. I drove through briefly yesterday, didn't see the appt. The name was given in speech rather then writing, I'll have to work out the Thai spelling, and have a look around.

Will have to walk through, or rendez vous nearby at a landmark such as a 7/11.

• 2 weeks later...

I WAS onto a very good thing, but alas it doesn't last.

Visited her about 3-4 times since. She has a kind of 'good customer' sometime BF, who was in hospital last week. He's going back to his country for a year or more, then will come back to LOS.

"If when he comes back I not marry yet, will marry him."

OK so far, but then next Friday she's leaving to go and stay for 3 months with a man in Aus. got a 3 month visitors visa only. When I said "maybe you want to marry him there, she said "No, I love Thailand, don't want to live in Aus. Also, he's 60+.

And she has children here.

She's 25, two kids, living with older sis in Isan. Because she's leaving soon, they came down for the week. I didn't know, phoned to see if she was there, got told 'sure, come up', to find sis and 2 kids sitting on the bed/floor.

Oops.

Sorry, maybe I come back another day'

"No worry, you and i can go ST room somewhere"

So we did.

First time in her room, I took some portraits, brought back prints later. then last time, some modest figure studies, just a little showing, nothing like my usual close-ups.

She's pretty, cute, and very enjoyable in the sack. I'll miss her.

She said :"Next week, maybe you go back Soi 6?"

I said I really liked seeing her in her (comfortable) room, didn't like the idea of going back to Soi 6.

Then she raised the option of me subleasing her room (She's keeping it on because of long term contract), so I could take any ST girls there while she was in Aus.

Interesting proposition. Must think about that. Of course, I'd only use it twice a week, but it is nice and not as dingy as the ST rooms in Soi 6. And I'd be able to pick up FL from around Soi Buakow (or anywhere else), and bring them back there.

Thinking....

Archived