Pattaya Soi 6 Update

sanddawg1

Just returned from my trip to LOS spent the last week in Pattaya. We found Soi 6 to be a very good hunting ground during the afternoon 1-6 PM. Unlike the past there were a lot of very cute girls this time with a few stunners around. I know in the past Soi 6 was a little skanky but it was great this time.

S1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shhh:

still the usual 500THB for a shorty...?

Depends on the bar and the girl. (Real helpful that :shifty:)

Some bar owners ask their girls to keep the price at 500 knowing that with a reasonable performance the girl will likely get a tip on top of the 500. Some of the girls will ask for 700 (or even 1K) and this surely lessens the likelihood of a tip, but the girls don't always see the logic in that.

Point is the soi's fame is based on the model of ST for 500. And with reasonable performance the punter will probably be back as a good percentage of the customers on 6 are Pattaya locals. That's good for the bar and good for the girls, especially during the low season.

-redwood

• 9 months later...

I have been re-visiting Soi 6 a few times recently. It has had some poor reviews in the past, but after some more leisurely contemplation, I actually am starting to like it.

OK, there is a great number of rather unattractive women on display, about 80% I would never consider even if desperate for a lay. But there are usually a good number of OK looking (as in about a 7), and often one or two really good looking ones. I've come to the conclusion I'll need to start treating it in the same way as I did in SC, slowly work my way through a number that appeal to me, and building a 'stable' of regulars to fall back on. I suppose Redwood is right, this approach suits locals better then two-week tourists.

Among my recent finds:

A, 23, very good looking, small, OK performance, but not outstanding. slightly passive. Might repeat if no better option available.

B, 22, Very cute indeed, even smaller then A, better performance in terms of energy, very friendly, but maybe a bit too small for my comfort.

Both a and B were quite sweet girls, maybe not there for very long yet, certainly not the hard-core type most of there older sisters appeared like.

C, 25, on the side where the cars and bikes are parked (usually choose the other side). I first thought she looked a tad on the rough side, but changed my mind. she's about a 7, but great convincing smile, and very eager performer, especially after she was convinced by the "Bugle". That really set her off, she f..kd like the proverbial bunny energizer, then when asked if she wanted a bugle repeat, she grinned and said "SURE".

Definitely on my list. A bit more seasoned then A & B, relaxed into her trade, not shy anymore, and not in the slightest way passive.

Ms Detroit, 23, (nicknamed after a well known car brand) Very beautiful in my eyes, 8-9. I found her last year, did a few repeats with her, then she disappeared. That was over a year ago. i didn't see her back until a few days ago.

She was pleased to see me back, complained about quiet season, many days no customer. Beautiful body, too, great tits and backside, pleasure for the eye. But unfortunately, she wasn't feeling well, mild fever, sore throat, been like that for a few days, which affected her performance. She apologised afterwards, realising it wasn't up to scratch. But I'll try her again sometime in the near future, when she feels better.

After some reluctance to return to Soi 6 some time ago, for its 'hardcore' feel, I am now easing into it and enjoying the exploration. Of course there is the hit/miss factor, but eventually I'll weed out a shortlist that will more or less guarantee good performance on regular basis. I do like the 'on display' factor, where i don't have to go inside a bar and buy a drink before I realise there's nothing to choose from.

YMMV

It appears that soi 6 is outside the "entertainment zone" so has to close at 1am sharp. So too do sois Pattayaland 1 & 2, sois 7 & 8. However Walking Street and sois 2, 3 & 4 seem to be able to open until 2am, 3am or later...

Soi 6 is best in daytime. I suppose by late evening the best workers may be getting a bit 'shop-worn'.

Spot on Ikky, on quite a few occasions I have made up phantom meetings at the Clients place of work and left the office at 2PM to be in Soi 6 by 2:45PM. Getting up for work at 6:15 every morning I personally could not care less if a bar closed at 11PM or 4AM, thats just how it effects me.

Archived