Pattaya Soi 6 Update

sanddawg1

Further to >C, 25, on the side where the cars and bikes are parked (usually choose the other side). I first thought she looked a tad on the rough side, but changed my mind. she's about a 7, but great convincing smile, and very eager performer,<

I met her again yesterday, and in fact, if it wasn't for the slightly marred belly due to her child, she would have been at least an 8.

Doesn't smoke (well, she does 'samoke'), doesn't drink.

Great fun! She actually is an expert in convincing me SHE has fun as well, which is always a nice to know.

But she's moving from Soi 6 to a BB on 2nd Rd in a few days. She said she lives nearby, and intends to use her own room for ST.

We'll see.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ikky

My Pattaya Apartment is on Soi AR, the Soi opposite Soi 6 with BKK Bank on the Corner, I think that 60% of the Soi 6 workers live further down the Soi, there is one apartment block where I have visited at least 10 rooms just up the soi from me.

She actually is an expert in convincing me SHE has fun as well, which is always a nice to know.

And you believed her? In 99.9% of your "trip reports", you say things like "she really got into it", or "i made her come x times....etc.". It's the main thing you want to hear from them....and you'll do anything to believe them (when in fact, most of the time it's probably B.S.).

Mr Koow,

I write my reports mainly for my own record, maybe to reminisce over when I'm too old and doddery to partake anymore. I don't give a rat's arse whether anyone reads or believes them. I store them on this board because it is more secure then my Hard drive.

I have no need to lie or bragg to myself.

I have used my personal variety of cunninglingus for the past 28 years because it works. It was taught to me by an exquisite and very skilled lover, and been confirmed since by many women who experienced it as the most effective way of coming to orgasm, many of these were non-thai, non P4P, with no vested interest to lie to me.

Of course I am aware of the tendency of some women to fake orgasm. I have only been into P4P in LOS for the past 8 years, and it happens. When it happens, mostly I will recognise it as fake, although some I may either suspect only, or miss altogether. But conversely, when she DOES come, it is often also hard to fake. There are telltale signs, which you may read up on in any bona fide textbook, or learn about by experimenting with a willing partner.

Some of the signs most obvious in my recent past have been when the women in question squirts, OR occasionally will lose temporarily control over her bladder, both of which will frequently happen using my personal method of 'blow job'.

In the case of this Soi 6 girl (incidentally, the only one of the 4 described above who actually did come), she confirmed my belief she came as follows: Ten minutes after we finished, we just stubbed out the post coital cigarette, had the last swig of beer, and I was going to jump up and have a shower. She stopped me and said 'can you do that thing with your mouth again?'.

I did, she came again, and then she said 'Many customer never care about my fun. Most men just fuck, come , and go away. Sometimes I like to enjoy sek too.'

I have heard similar things before. Some girls sometimes do like to enjoy it, they're only human.

You may want to try it some time. Instead of just using her body to get yourself off, take some time and energy to please her and see where it leads you. You maybe surprised.

I keep a shortlist of girls who actually appeared to have had fun while with me, and go back. that often improves the next experience, too.

This subject has been discussed many times on this board, there is a camp that doesn't care, and another camp that does. YMMV

I suggest newbies read the archives, there is a lot of interesting reading in there.

Hi,

I'm curious. If it has been covered before I'd be happy to go look but if not maybe you would be so kind as to explain a little about this technique to which you have eluded on several occasions, unless it's a trade secret of course, though I doubt our targets coincide. But as one always keen to please my lady I'm eager to know if this is something I am not yet doing or have not yet tried, all for science of course. Seriously just keen to learn, always fascinated by new things to do with the female body.

>though I doubt our targets coincide<

They may do, how do I know?

Never mind, a secret given to me in good faith, not mine to keep. I am a firm believer that the women who give us pleasure deserve some of their own, and am happy to share, even if that may reduce the value of my monopoly.

It helps if you trained as a musician, especially in trumpet, horn, bugle, tuba etc. To play these instruments, you need to shape your lips so as to meet the mouthpiece, the french call this 'embouchure' I think. While having your lips in that shape, you push air through while creating a vibration, a bit like what english speaking people would call 'blowing a raspberry. (maybe professional musicians here can describe this better).

But in the process of 'playing your trumpet', this vibration gets amplified by the instrument and creates the resonance on the instrument that translates into a tone.

the basic instrument that has no modulation, like a bugle, horn, produces only a limited range of tones, a good player may do 4 or 5 tones max (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La). When I practiced at age16, never got beyond 3 tones. (I never learned the alternative use for this technique until 16 years after that)

Anyway, you apply the same technique, concentrating your output in a very small area, using the vibration of your lips on the centre of your partner's clit. Never start with this, use some time to 'warm her up', with conventional foreplay, sucking, licking, tonging.

It may take some substantial time to get to the desired result, but usually it is worth it. My time to result varies from 1 minutes to 12 minutes, you need good breathing technique. The result can be explosive beyond your wildest expectations. At the minimum end, she will be pleased and thanking you.

My experience, about 75% of women love it, 25% don't like it at all. I respect those who don't, and will stop. The ones who do like it are likely to come back for more.

Practice maybe hard without demo.

If you want to meet me with your lady, I could show you, demonstrate, and give you an opportunity at guided practice. If your lady after this prefers to go off with me, I take no responsibility for the outcome.

Joking.

You guys are just discovering Soi6? It has been a little gem for some time now IMHO.

I always felt the quality was just as good as anywhere else. The difference is your seeing a lot of them outside in the daylight and daylight is a MoFo on some of those girls!

I like the fact it has the sleaze factor! Keeps away the riff raff or the people who fancy themselves as more discriminating suckers....errr mongers...depending on how you look at it.

I got to chatting with a cute little thing at Lucifers several nights ago. When I asked if she was interested in accompanying me to my room, she at first demurred, saying she was just there for fun with her friends but then, as I was about to move on, changed her mind and off we went.

I was staying close by. We bought a bit of food on the way and once in the room, munched it down while having a somewhat more informative conversation than was possible in the bowels of the disco.

It turned out that she is a Soi Six girl and has been working there for almost three months. She is small and quite cute with good English and a sharp sense of humor.

She said she has sex from three to five times a day, five being her maximum. Most of the attractive girls at her bar do about the same. She has had one kid but said that the first month, sex was quite painful, especially if a customer was "big" and fcuked for a long time.

Now, she is more used to it and has learned to be selective; avoiding guys who are drunk or ones she knows to be "big" or sometimes rough.

According to her, a lot of the girls are jacked up on YaBah and often use Extasey, many spend most of every day drunk. Though the pretty girls like her can make B30,000 to B50,000 a month, most blow it away on boyfriends and gambling: apparently there are some pro's who regularly set up games and clean up.

I had planned on keeping her long time but by the time she finished her story, the gloss was diminished a bit. We did have a very good session and her skills were evident. She wanted to stay but then her mobile went off; a favorite customer was looking for her at Lucifer and off she went.

She was a really nice kid and I liked her. She had said that she had managed to bank about B100,000 so far and will quit when she has B300,000; enough to build a small house. I hope she lasts that long.

Archived