Pattaya Soi 6 Update

sanddawg1

Today, after a very enjoyable session, sipping a beer, we talked about her absence.

She: You want girl Soi 6 when I am not here?

Me: ???

She : I have friend, very pretty, but work Soi 6. Now very few customer, maybe you want me 'to introduce you'

Me: how old, where from?

Name XXX, work my bar befrore, 26, come from near Loei.

Me: Let me think.

So maybe, I'm being offered access in exchange for part monthly rent to her appt., with an option of an as yet unseen friend thrown in.

Maybe, I gotta check out this friend before my tilac leaves for Aus....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So maybe, I'm being offered access in exchange for part monthly rent to her appt., with an option of an as yet unseen friend thrown in.

Maybe, I gotta check out this friend before my tilac leaves for Aus....

If you don't want to go for this give me the details and I will snap it up. :)

If i don't want, I'll ask her. Is it the appt or the friend you're interested in?

The friend works Soi 6, and I haven't seen her yet, I'd only be interested if she's at least as cute as this one, both in looks as well as performance, and is prepared to come to the appt instead of me going Soi 6 every time.

Maybe you need to give me some personal info as to your age, nationality etc, to pass onto her. I pay MsSoi6 (the original from earlier this thread) 1000 bt per visit, so she keeps "the room rent" equivalent of Soi 6 as bonus. Well worth it, stellar performance, pleasant environment and personality.

But of course, I cannot vouch for the friend.

I'm still pondering....

Is it the appt or the friend you're interested in?

Neither. Both are available in abundance. Just encouraging you to go for it. After living in Patts for five months I was bored to death, so I would do it in the name of fun and explore the options. :)

After some deep thought, I turned down her offer of sublet. I only would use it twice a week at most, and although it would have been fun, I didn't want the responsibility of an appt and the risks involved to do with burglary, theft by ST guests etc.

Besides, she'll be back, and may in the end not feel comfortable knowing i screwed a range of other girls in her bed.

Saying goodbye today was slightly bittersweet. In spite of my signature, I'd gotten quite fond of her in the seven weeks we'd known each other. She said "Next week, you go Soi 6?"

I say "maybe?"

"Sure"

I say "Look fwd to see you when you get back"

"When I get back, you will have new lady"

"Not sure, I know I'll miss you"

"Don't make promises. You don't know."

Realistic woman. I hope she has a good time, and comes back intact.

After some exercise, we looked at photos.

I brought my laptop to her room, to look at some pix I shot last week, polite figure studies. She wanted me to print her two of them, but only when she gets back, cannot take them to Aus.

Then I enquired if she likes "sexy movies".

"Sometimes, What, You have now?"

Of course she wanted to see, and it acted as aphrodisiac, priming her for more action, as I hoped. Dripping wet and wild.

Her suitcase was almost packed, I told her to go and make copies of her passport and visa page, and store them in different places. She received an sms from a aussie bloke, not her man, but BF of one of her friends, telling her to phone if she needs any help when in Aus.

"I have many friends also GF in Australia, otherwise I wouldn't go."

I wished her good luck and told her I hoped she'd find a nice young handsome rich Aus man to marry. "I don't think so, don't want to live in Australia"

Bye bye Tilac, travel safely, and hope to see you again.

Archived