Best Nightclubs to Pickup

tpl288

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be a ton of touts around Khao San dragging them into Spicey.

The only interest I found there last night was somebody calling my name, having remembered it from me going with her friend over 10 years ago! I could barely remember her face. I was quite impressed. :shocked:

Nice to know where old bargirls are but, still, gives you some idea of the talent. :crazy:

Gaddy, this place (the one on the card, and on the urinal stickers) is owned by the owners of Sheba, Suzy, et al. I have a card in Thai too, but that made no sense to post here.

Good information, but I am still puzzled why the owners of Shebas put Thai language stickers at eye level above urinals in a go go bar frequented by Farang men (almost all of whom can't read Thai). If they are targetting Farangs, why not English language posters similiar to what you pictured? If they are targetting BGs, why post the stickers above the men's urinal?

Sort of stuck me, as well, perhaps a classic case of TIT.

There must be a ton of touts around Khao San dragging them into Spicey.

I agree that there aren't that many attractive girls there, but many of guys there looked as old or older than me - in fact, they looked like regular (but drunker) mongers to me. Maybe Khao San has changed since I last visited.

Khao San has definitely changed. More and more Thais are there just hanging out. More and more older guys are coming in looking for them. It's also become a more mainstream place to stay since the true backpacker joints have moved off into the side sois. The old dudes still stand out like a sore thumb tho, that hasn't changed. :D

Bibblies wrote in a recent post about how he'd like the "regular" tourists to fuck off and get out of Pattaya and I agree 100%.

However, I also wish that sex tourists and pros would get out of Khao San.

There's actually some cool places to go out in Khao San, and Liquidflux is right - more and more older guys are going there looking for mongering or to pick up a supposed GTG and they stick-out like dogs balls.

It's nice to be able to go out to an area and not have girls looking at you wondering if you're a sex tourist or not.

This used to be easy around there, but not so much anymore. :mad:

Khao San has definitely changed. More and more Thais are there just hanging out. More and more older guys are coming in looking for them. It's also become a more mainstream place to stay since the true backpacker joints have moved off into the side sois. The old dudes still stand out like a sore thumb tho, that hasn't changed. :D

I still like KSR, albeit in small doses. Suzie Pub can be a lot of fun and seems to be pretty popular with the Thais. :thumbup:

Suzie Pub can be a lot of fun and seems to be pretty popular with the Thais.

Agreed. :thumbup:

Some excellent eye candy in there - mostly Thammasat students.

However, a very hard place to pick up a one-nighter in, though it can be done.

More a place to get a phone number and call later to set up a date.

However, a very hard place to pick up a one-nighter in, though it can be done.

More a place to get a phone number and call later to set up a date.

Sounds about right. Definitely some quality eye candy to be sure. I've had some good times in there. Also had some good times with one of their beer girls... :hubba:

Archived