Best Nightclubs to Pickup

tpl288

Gaddy, this place (the one on the card, and on the urinal stickers) is owned by the owners of Sheba, Suzy, et al. I have a card in Thai too, but that made no sense to post here.

Seems to be an 80-20 ratio (Thai to farang) the nights I have been there. But like the other late night clubs in that area (Petch 45), farang friendly and lots of "gray area" gals (meaning available for the right guy, but you're not quite sure if they are pros or not).

Cheers,

SD

Went there last night because a girl wanted to go there. Within a minute, I had written it off. Small. About 20 customers were ladyboys and there were only about 4 or 5 Thai girls - and very average looking ones at that. Drinks were as expensive as a gogo.

The waiters in this place, although limp and foppish, were (to my ungay eyes ) mostly handsome and I suspect they're the main attraction.

Just as I was dying of boredom, my girl (a certain girl with braces you might know, SD ) arrived with a friend and persuaded me to stay for just one drink. Sick of watching ladyboy customers (but no girls) cavort topless, I jokingly suggested that she should go topless too. Within a few seconds she had her top off and was jiggling and grinding against me!

That went on for about 20 minutes in front of all the customers. (The other girls looked at her aghast, the brazen hussy, but she didn't care. :) )

Completely transformed my opinion of the place. :D

I wouldn't say it's a great pickup place though. More like a boy bar (though I didn't see any waiters being taken out).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The second time wasn't so much fun. She didn't take her top off but she did dance on a stool and eventually stumble, breaking one of those Arab smoking devices (whose name I always forget). Expensive. All eyes looked at me, of course. :(

So back at the other Petchburi venues with the same girl last night. 100 Pipers at 450B instead of 1200B at Sip Saen (you can just about get a bottle of Johnny Black at Hollywood Ratchada for that! :shocked: ).

It was then finally admitted that, yes, Sip Saen IS a boy bar (as if I didn't know :) ). Had one waiter in the cheaper (normal) place who said he'd switched back because he was sick of being barfined too much at Sip Saen.

I suppose you had the excuse of not noticing, Suadam, because you're too manly to look at the men in a place and make a judgment that they're all good-looking? :)

Archived