Best Nightclubs to Pickup

tpl288

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But any place crowded mostly with sweaty men is ... not decent. :crazy: Not for pickups anyway.

I walked through that place and the only thing it had over the street was air conditioning. Nothing decent about it at all (unless you're gay :) )

I've heard it said on 2thebigmango that Tunnel, Spice and Spicey are just horrible on a weekend but I didn't experience it until last night.

I guess the usually dead weeknight places might be OK on a weekend but I couldn't be arsed to check.

I love how they use the important reference points that Farang will recognize in the card, like "Soi Cowboy."

In the urinal at Shebas, at eye level, there is or was a sticker about an afterhours place on Petchburi. I think it is the same place. Problem is that the sticker is in Thai, which means that, say, one out of twenty customers will be able to understand it.

I wonder if it is aimed towards BGs? If so, why was the sticker placed at eye level above a urinal :dunno: Makes one wonder about the crowd they are trying to attract.

I agree with Bibblie's comment about the male to female ratio at Spicey's. I posted about one way to address that problem (which requires more than a fair amount of luck to work) - I guess I should have posted that here, in the nightlife section, but the point there was more about how we are fooled by randomness rather than afterhour venues.

Gaddy, this place (the one on the card, and on the urinal stickers) is owned by the owners of Sheba, Suzy, et al. I have a card in Thai too, but that made no sense to post here.

Seems to be an 80-20 ratio (Thai to farang) the nights I have been there. But like the other late night clubs in that area (Petch 45), farang friendly and lots of "gray area" gals (meaning available for the right guy, but you're not quite sure if they are pros or not).

Cheers,

SD

Went to Spicey's last night and, again, wondered why I bothered. I even missed a call from a girl who actually looks cute (ie. not like a Spicey girl)

I can sum Spicey up like this:

Men 90% dragged in from Khao San Road meeting girls they don't know are dodgy old hookers.

Archived