Best Nightclubs to Pickup

tpl288

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just pay the tuk-tuk driver. He knows where the good Thai gals are. Loads of them. Just waiting for you or me or well, any farang that is breathing with a fat wallet.

But on a serious note, just hang around the religious temples/shrines. You will meet all the good Thai gals there. In fact, convert to Buddism. That will be a definite help.

Place an ad in the Bangkok Post for a personal assistant. State age, looks, language, etc. qualifications. You will get many applicants. The interviewing might be fun too. Heck, I just thought of this right now. I may do this on my next trip over to LOS.

If you go there.....and they start calling you Papa........go home.

Ha ha, that reminds me of a true story about a mate of mine "Slim" Jim Burrell from Leeds. Walked into a very trendy bar/club in London (wanting a late drink, as it was well after midnight), full of nubile bright young things and him in his late 40s and wearing a windbreaker and scruffy jeans. Waltzed up to the bar to order a drink and the barman leaned over and said, "Taxi for Smith, right?" Some c*nt had rung a taxi and they thought he was the driver come to pick up the fare. :doah:

He turned on his heels and walked out. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Having just been for a swift drink there, I can tell you that Spice Club Soi 11 is no place to be on a Friday night.

Sweaty, crowded, full of sausage. Can hardly move. Did a quick round with my free drink and there seemed to be the same old female faces but a whole load of extra youngish men now outnumbering them with a sprinkling of western women too. Reminded me of QBar ( :thumbdown: ) - almost western in its male to female ratio. :shocked:

(Where do all these extra guys come from btw? Judging by the sudden weekend influx, a whole ton of youngish guys work here.)

Although I was in the mood, after seeing that, I didn't want to bother with Spicey or Tunnel which I knew would be even more crowded. I called a regular instead and luckily she was available.

Is there anywhere decent to go on Saturday that isn't too crowded and half packed with sausage?

Archived