Silent Drill Platoon Banned from Filming in SF

TheCorinthian

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298039,00.html

After the shit storm that the head of Columbia got, this guy is likely done for. As CNN just said, they allowed the streets to be blocked for anti war and pro gay marches just last month at rush hour. Now they cant fid the guy that makes the call.

BTW, you should see the crowds that line up to see these guys perform.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck San Francisco...that's the last place in the U.S. that should be ever defended. There's no place in the country that is more fucked-up. I would hope that no "anti-terrorist" funds be given to the city/county...or any other federal funds. Here's hoping the next "big one" pushes SF into the Pacific Ocean :beer:

HH

Fuck San Francisco...that's the last place in the U.S. that should be ever defended. There's no place in the country that is more fucked-up. I would hope that no "anti-terrorist" funds be given to the city/county...or any other federal funds. Here's hoping the next "big one" pushes SF into the Pacific Ocean :beer:

HH

So that would just leave me, my M1-A1, .45ACP. 2000 rounds of Ammo, and my training and skills...no worry, I can handle it.

BTW, if you have never seen these guys, they are awesome! Never mind the military bit, just the slender and the precision they have is amazing. Like wise, I suggest anyone who can, see the changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Washington D.C. I am sure the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham palace and other such events in other countries is as spectacular.

Archived