How shy are you?

Julian2

A few years ago I met up with a couple of mates in Saigon and we meandered our way back to Bangkok seeing the sights by day and frolicking with the local ladies by night.

Something that surprised me was that my companions, who'd known each other since boyhood, always shared a room. Both were well off so economics wasn't a factor, though they claimed it was, but most nights one or both would take a girl back to the room for recreational purposes.

I thought this was unusual at the time but then recently another couple of guys I know turned up here, by invitation, and had been doing the same thing in Bangkok; with many jokes about each others performance.

Now I won't say I haven't done the same thing in my younger and sillier days but as a mature man I like my bedroom sports conducted in privacy now. (Apart from a little head in a BJ bar but that doesn't count does it?).

As far as anyone can be sure about another's sexuality I would say all these guys are 100% hetro.

I'd welcome members' thoughts on this.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know guys who are only interested in 2-outing a girl. Spit -roast etc. Knowing both of them I think it is more about power than anything else. Not my thing though if my little waitress friend brings a girl with her I usually feel quiet demeaned and disgusted that they have exploited me for their own selfish sexual gratification. Why it happened again last night. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived