Bargirl cold calling?!

bibblies

Is this a new phenonemon?

I've been getting calls from girls I don't even know - the equivalent of cold calling!

As far as I can work out, a girl likes you, sees another girl go with you and gets the phone number off that girl. Starts calling.

Just had two calls in a row just now (just after 9.30AM local time!)

In fact, both were follow-up calls asking things like "why you don't like my friend/me?" because I'd declined the earlier efforts!

What the fuck?! :dunno:

Be careful who you give your number to out there. It tends to travel...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unbelievable how "the network" works.

I've had sms's from three seperate girls (2 in PTY, 1 in BKK) in the last few days. I haven't sent a single message to any of them in the last 4 months since I moved back to Australia from LOS.

In all 3 the theme of their messages was the same: - "You come back to Thailand in 2 weeks... can I see you?" Or words to that effect.

WTF? How do they know??

I'm talking about girls I may have been ST or LT with once, or, maximum, twice and given my mobile number to in a moment of drunkenness. Maybe I should be more careful.

Sometimes I think about having 2 phones / simcards, but as I'm single, I don't really see the point.

It kind of freaks me out though, how BG's seem to know what I've done / what I'm doing / what I'm going to do, often before I do! :shocked:

Not many things about BG's gives me a shiver up my spine, but those "from-out-of-the-blue" sms's do at times. They definitely have a sixth (seventh?) sense.

Just for the record, another BG thing that freaks me out is when you take a girl LT, and you wake up for some reason in the middle of the night after going to bed with her, you open your eyes, and the first thing you see is a dark shape lying next to you, and all you can see are the whites of her eyes....

How long has she been awake? What's she looking at? What's going on in that head of hers?

(Insert Twilight Zone Music and shiver up the spine here...) :(

When you think about it, they really could get up to all sorts of nasty things at night while you're asleep. Keep the razor blades and scissors in the in-room safe!

It's not necessarily a good problem to have if you don't know who the hell they are and what they look like because you've never met them!

This way it's actually worse because, if you went to meet them, you'd maybe have the problem of having to reject them to their face.

In fact, I did this with one of them. It didn't occur to me that the girl might be completely unknown to me. She had a common name (Fon) and I thought (hoped) it might be a pretty freelancer I knew from a couple of years back who's since settled down with some guy (if you're on this board, give her back! :cussing::) )

She and a friend called me and said they were in Soi 5. It was on my route anyway so I took a look. It wasn't my cute freelancer - it was two girls I'd never seen before!

She was OK but nothing particularly special. I'd just come back from a S/T as well so I wasn't at all horny and simply said so.

Haven't met the other one ... I think.

I've been getting more psycho calls generally lately and it must be getting to me. The other day, I went to extend my visa and the (fairly mature) woman taking the form asked me to write down my mobile number.

After what's been happening to me lately, I'm thinking: "Is this normal? Why would you want that? There's not even a space on the form for it. Are you sure?" (She just indicated that I write it in any old space).

Is this normal? After the psycho behaviour I've been experiencing lately, I was half-expecting the woman to use it to threaten me Kingpin-style with the threat of expulsion if I didn't comply.

Just for the record, another BG thing that freaks me out is when you take a girl LT, and you wake up for some reason in the middle of the night after going to bed with her, you open your eyes, and the first thing you see is a dark shape lying next to you, and all you can see are the whites of her eyes....

How long has she been awake? What's she looking at? What's going on in that head of hers?

(Insert Twilight Zone Music and shiver up the spine here...) :(

Maybe you fart too loudly or look like a serial killer? They always seem to sleep better than I do.

The wide eyed-syndrome is a common situation in that the girls are usually on a permanent night shift cycleâ?¦..They get up around 3pm each dayâ?¦.eat, shower and then go to work around 5pmâ?¦.eatâ?¦.talk shitâ?¦eatâ?¦hustle some customersâ?¦.eatâ?¦.drink (free lady drinks)â?¦.eatâ?¦.by the time you have done your best actions around midnight (and are usually 3/4â??s pissed) and your knackeredâ?¦.they are wide awakeâ?¦..looking for food (just like hobbits, actually). Either that â?¦â?¦. or they have just been through your stuff and couldnâ??t find anything of value!!! :yikes:

Archived