Bargirl cold calling?!

bibblies

I have four Nois, and there is one Noi who is hot and another who is dangerous. I cannot figure out which is which since my system of naming them "Noi1", "Noi2"...is totally useless. I need to come up with a code.

I also had the four Nois, one dangerous. She was saved as "Bad Noi", which was easy enough to remember -- she wasn't so pleased when she discovered her 'Bad' status, though...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... bargirls calling at 9:30 am -- I wouldn't exactly call it "cold calling", more like last night's leftover reheated calling? That's far too early to be on the phone, unless she knows you're still awake with the girl from the night before. She must really need the money, or maybe she's not sure whether to sit down and start playing cards with her friends, or try to snuggle up with bibblies before brunch...

I never remember their names let alone a phone number. Once in a while I will find a note with their name and number after they have left. There were a few rare occasions when the girl turned out to be really good and I had to ask afterwards what her name was. A bit embarrassing. Usually I pretend like I am simply having trouble remembering how to pronounce it correctly. Then need to pretend like Lek is some alien sounding name to us farang. "Your name is Leg?" :) I have such a bad memory for these girls that I even barfined the same girl twice and didn't realize it. It was a year between the two times and she had changed her hair a bit. I kept thinking after the second time that there was something familiar about her but it didn't occur to me why until days later and then I compared some pictures to old ones and realized it was the same girl.

It always amazes me that a lot of these girls can remember so much about us. I guess more incentive for them to remember.

Anyway, a friend told me when a girl gives him her number he takes a photo of the girl with his cell phone at the same time so he can remember who she is.

I never remember their names let alone a phone number. Once in a while I will find a note with their name and number after they have left. There were a few rare occasions when the girl turned out to be really good and I had to ask afterwards what her name was. A bit embarrassing. Usually I pretend like I am simply having trouble remembering how to pronounce it correctly. Then need to pretend like Lek is some alien sounding name to us farang. "Your name is Leg?" :)

Did you ever see the episode of Seinfeld where he forgot a girlfriend's name and was trying to work it out by various means? Mulva? :D

I think 2 phones/SIMs is the only answer. You can't even give a false number because half the time they'll check it by ringing there and then.

It would be harsh to call these girls last night's leftovers. They ring at all times. Others I actually know ( :) ) ring at all times too, including some fairly fine looking girls. Some have just come back from a night out. Maybe it's because they've seen me around the bars just about every single day for over 2 months? :)

If I know more than one of the same name, I usually add a characteristic. I.e. FonNG = Fon Naughty Girl. (I have no Nois, just a surplus of Fons and As. :) )

Archived