Qatar Sanuk????

sanddawg1

Sanddawg1

I live in Qatar.I've actually been here 12 years. Of course, Qatar does not compare with Dubai or Abu Dhabi but there are a few bars and as new hotels open, so do more bars. The working girl scene fluctuates but at it's best is poor when compared with Dubai. The Ramada and Oasis hotels are your best bet. However, there are lots of single filipinas and Chinese girls working here in shops, supermarkets etc who are looking for boyfriends/fun. These days it is not particularly difficult to pick these girls up.

Hope this helps.

Sanddawg1

I live in Qatar.I've actually been here 12 years. Of course, Qatar does not compare with Dubai or Abu Dhabi but there are a few bars and as new hotels open, so do more bars. The working girl scene fluctuates but at it's best is poor when compared with Dubai. The Ramada and Oasis hotels are your best bet. However, there are lots of single filipinas and Chinese girls working here in shops, supermarkets etc who are looking for boyfriends/fun. These days it is not particularly difficult to pick these girls up.

Hope this helps.

thanks it does help!!! Job is not for sure yet just doing a little recon

S1

• 4 weeks later...

Archived