Qatar Sanuk????

sanddawg1

It has been four years since I last worked / lived in Qatar so my information may be a little bit out of date.

Obviously Doha is the place to be due to the licenced Hotel Bars / Nightclubs (sic!), nothing like Dubai Abu Dhabi or Bahrain scene but it does exist, I found the Ramada and Marriot best for SE Asian (Pinoy and Thai) hotel staff who wished to supplement their earnings, and there was also ?????? The name slips my mind, a nightclub on the roof of another hotel, mainly expat sluts.

If you find youself working up at Ras Laffan you will probably be in Al Khor or Ras Gas compound just north of the town. Again it is available with Pinoy and Indian TCN's but it is all word of mouth Phone calls and sneaking them into the compound (in the case of Ras Gas).

If you do eventualy get a start there let me know and I will get a current status report for you.

...., nothing like Dubai Abu Dhabi or Bahrain scene but it does exist, I found the Ramada and Marriot best for SE Asian (Pinoy and Thai) hotel staff who wished to supplement their earnings, and there was also ?????? The name slips my mind, a nightclub on the roof of another hotel, mainly expat sluts....

I worked there in 88 and 89 but still have some friends there. There were no bars in those days and now there are a few bars but very few hookers.

....Have not had any offers in Dubai I do Quality Management....

Is that job offers you're talking about or offers to spend the night with you? :dunno:

Munchie

That's no job offers had plenty of Sanuk in Dubai, it is almost as easy to get laid there as LOS just more costly!!! :smirk: :D :thumbup:

Teddy,

An example of quality management would be the person who stands next to the conveyor belt of biscuits at the biscuit factory and removes any dodgy biscuits (except in the case of Jammy Dodgers) before they get to the sorting and packing machine.

This probably explains why Sanddawg hasn't had any offers in Dubai, coz there aren't any biscuit factories. :)

Archived