Young and Daring.

Julian2

Remember when it was almost a challenge to get a bit in unusual circumstances?

Pull off the side of the road and coax your beloved into the back seat.

Sit on the beach at night then go to it when the crowd cleared. The sand was painful though.

In the backseat at the drive-in while your mate held hands with his new date in the front.

In a public swimming pool with a girl you'd just met.

It was all new and exciting back then I suppose.

Haven't done any of that for a while either. It definitely takes the urgency out of sex, much the same as marriage does.

Or is it old age does that? Haven't seen a woman that I "had to have" for 3 or 4 years now.

Of course P4P helps there. :hubba:

Frankly, I hate all the bullshit of dating. I much prefer to spend my money on a sure bet. Nothing worse than making the effort, spending the money and comming up short. If I hear "...I just need a friend..." one more time, I swear I will go ballistic. Of course hearing it from whores really hurts... :dunno:

I am in Sukhothai at the moment, I am about the culture! Oddly, I did have a guy singing Elvis songs in the hotel bar l;ast night, and one of the local karaoke bars as well. Scarey...thiough I do love Elvis...er not in a gay way...ok, off to look at old bricks and rocks, see you when I get back...

Remember when it was almost a challenge to get a bit in unusual circumstances?

Pull off the side of the road and coax your beloved into the back seat.

Sit on the beach at night then go to it when the crowd cleared. The sand was painful though.

In the backseat at the drive-in while your mate held hands with his new date in the front.

In a public swimming pool with a girl you'd just met.

It was all new and exciting back then I suppose.

"In a public swimming pool with a girl you just met ""

Now that is a challenge.. :D

Archived