English speaking Fortunetellers in BKK

dabbish

'you have 2 Men in your life'

That is such a generic line you could run anything with that.

Let's try...

She could have been deducting that your mom had an affair on the side from the fact that she wasn't wearing her ring. But your mom chose to link that phrase with you and her husband.

Working off that line of thought, she would obviously say that your mom will remarry (Affair?).

Then she took a stab at the dark in who the love affair was, aka the whole thing with foreign and black, she was probably aiming toward a foreign black guy.

You could probably say any generic color and it would have an importance in your life at some point, so it's pretty hard to be wrong about that.

Everybody spends time at some point or another with somebody foreign, whether by choice or not.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.

2 Men in her life,was she having an affair?.

i don't know as it's not something i would ask her.

but at the time her and my Dad had split up and we were living in a bedsit.

i think i would have noticed if another Man was present.

my Mum was going through the process of divorce and looking after me.

2 Men in her life at the time.

she re-married 8 Years after the Divorce and to someone she met through a friend of a friend of a friend.....no affair.

i was the cause of much strife because i never wanted another Man in my Mum's life,i was young and wanted her for her myself......selfish.

Black Man...... :rotl:

unlike myself my Mum would never entertain the idea of a relationship with a Black Man.

call her racist if you like but in her Day and age it was not the done thing.

and a Foreign Black Man is totally wrong.

since 1970 we have had a Black Siamese Cat in the house.

Black and Foreign methinks.

as i said my Mum offered no information to this person.

she kept her mouth shut,but maybe her facial expressions might have given something away,i don't know.

but as i say she had a written record of what was said and i have seen most of it,but not all.

she has told me that the most important person in her life in her dotage(i presume me)will have a problem.

we are the only one's left in the UK and following my health problems i do get a little worried.

but what you are saying is that she would have had an affair while married and then got involved with a Black Man before her divorce.

and what is the explanation about us having a Black animal in the house for 30 Years?.

The phrase 'you have 2 Men in your life' implies an affair. No woman refers to her son as "the man in her life". If your mum wasn't having an affair the mystic got that wrong.

Like I said, your mum got the black cats because she had already been told that black animals would be important to her, so bought the cats on that basis.

Come on man! An intelligent person cannot put this shit down to magic or psychic powers. Put it this way, is it easier to see the future, or to convince gullible people that you can?

It beggars belief that educated people are on here trying to convince others that black magic really works. At least African voodoos have the excuse of poverty and lack of education.

many Years ago my Mum went to a FT and was very sceptical.

was determined to give no info and even [color:red]took off her wedding ring.[/color] [color:blue]Clue 1[/color]

as she held out her hand the 1st thing said was 'you have 2 Men in your life'

my Mum had not said a word except for maybe hello and knew the FT was talking about Dad and me,but she just said maybe.

It would have been obvious a wedding ring had recently been removed by the mark and whiteness left on her finger, the FT would have assumed she had recently split with her husband (or planning to) the two men were: the hubby and the boyfriend, but could have equally been her son, father, brother or other close male friend or relative, you choose to think of it was yourself the FT had in mind.

the Woman then procedded to tell my Mum of her childhood and then her future.

she told my Mum she would re-marry and there would be bad times.

20 years ago, most women would have re-married and almost all marriages have bad times, nothing remarkable here

5 Years later my Mum did divorce and re-marry and had 25 Years with my Step-Father before he died of Cancer.

she also told her she would spend time with a foreign Man.

she did,she met an American in Florida and had a 3 Year relationship with him,spending 6 Months in Florida each Year.

I think it likley the FT had assumed your mother was on the brink of a divorce/seperation and 20 years ago she would likley as not been off on a package deal to Spain, and very likley to have met a foreign man in some capacity. To 'spend some time' is a very vague statment, and meeting a foreign person is not at all uncommon, in fact I would dare to say 100% of board members have met foreign women!

she was also told the colour black would become a big factor in her life.

the last 30 Years she has always had a black cat in the house and currently we have 4 black cats.

Again, it's a very vague statment and could have been related to: a Dark haired man, a new black car or in fact anything black. Your mother has obviously chosen to aquire 4 Black cats well after the event, thereby fulfilling the prediction herself, so that can be discounted as evidence of prediction

can anyone explain how my Mum was told of these events which happened when she had no knowledge of what was going to happen to her 30 Years in the future?.

Simple observation and vague statments the can be easilly adapted to a wide range of circumstances IMO

and as was the practice she wrote down the predictions and still has the bit of paper.

the Woman was very good at her predictions and one reason why i don't want to go to a FT.

life is a mystery and we should take it Day by Day.

i don't want to go through life after being told that something was going to happen to someone i love.

If they were true fortune tellers, they would not be conning a few pounds out of the gullible for a living, they would have fortunes big enough to make Bill Gates look a pauper.

Do dreams count as fortune telling?

I had a strange, disturbing one the other night. I dreamt of a passenger plane dropping to earth, it was quite a large plane with many people on board I could feel the fear and horror of it. I can't make out the lettering on it, but I can 'see' the tail plane, it's standing at a strange angle and it's got red on it, I don't think it's blood so most likly paint or fluid. I get the feeling it's going to happen on the run up to Christmas. I hope I've got it wrong.

'a Man in her life'

my Mum and my father had split up and i was the 'Man in her life'

she still calls me her 'little Man',so don't tell me what my Mum says.....you have no fucking idea.

and my Mum never got a black cat because of the appointment,at the time we had a dog.

'your mum got the black cats because she had already been told that black animals would be important to her'

i wonder where that logic comes from?.

where does that come from?,someone on the street telling her she would have black cats in the future(sounds physic to me).

she was born in 1939 and coming from a farming background she grew up with dogs,never had cats as eventually being a single parent could not look after any animal when out at work 12 Hours a Day.

and i NEVER said she was told she would have a black animal,just that black would become an important colour in her life.

her first black cat was not her choice.

her Brother was moving to New York and had to get rid of his kitten.

he drove 150 Miles to leave the kitten on our doorstep?.

and we have never ever bought a cat,that to me is slavery.

i will buy a loaf of bread or 6 eggs but a live cat is a no-no.

sayjann - just as you interpretted my post wrong, I will make the assumption your mother made interpretations on what the fortune teller said. I merely posted what the fortune teller could have possibly meant (and hence she/he would have been completely wrong). But obviously as proven here dialogue is said in one context and recalled in a different, such is fortune telling ;)

I have spent many days / hours talking with the Uncle of my best friend, who has been making a living as a Fortune Teller, Palm Reader and Psyhic... The gentleman is now 71 years old and has spent many years traveling throughout the world both studying and performing...

When he would get good and drunk he would admit that it was all nothing more than a Big Scam... During one 2 month visit to my home in Issan he spent hours on end "Reading" for Thai ladies around town, charging them 5 or 10 baht each.. His only rule was "Never Read for Free"... Obviously he was extremely popular among those Thai Ladies...

Pianoman

Me thinks Dabbish is looking for someone to support his wacko conspiracy theories.

Yeah or maybe I'm just a bit open minded as opposed to your intolerant ass. Btw, I think your conspiracy theories are way wackier. I'm a sane person, you are not. You are in a state what a psycologist would call denial.

Archived