English speaking Fortunetellers in BKK

dabbish

I ve read up on all the theories. The guy I saw,I just cant see how he can cold read and provide the name of an Israeli girl who I had been involved with. Its not like it was a common name. But he even knew her personality down to a T. Also, there was a bit of competition for this girl he told me from an Israeli guy. He said I had met him and he provided his name. And again this was spot on. Also he knew I was on my way to Thailand, and that my brother was coming to meet me. Again all true. However, the real winner was the advice these guys give you about yourself. I dont know how they do it, but it is remarkable. If you search under "siddhis" or yogis you will find alot of info on this.The explanations I have heard, from a western perspective is that thought form, is like a quantum wave which vibrates at a certain level, unrestrained by time and space. These yogis seem to have an antenna or are able to perceive at a different level, and an pick up on thoughts of other people. All very weird. But I do beleive.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ve read up on all the theories. The guy I saw,I just cant see how he can cold read and provide the name of an Israeli girl who I had been involved with. Its not like it was a common name. But he even knew her personality down to a T. Also, there was a bit of competition for this girl he told me from an Israeli guy. He said I had met him and he provided his name. And again this was spot on. Also he knew I was on my way to Thailand, and that my brother was coming to meet me. Again all true. However, the real winner was the advice these guys give you about yourself. I dont know how they do it, but it is remarkable. If you search under "siddhis" or yogis you will find alot of info on this.The explanations I have heard, from a western perspective is that thought form, is like a quantum wave which vibrates at a certain level, unrestrained by time and space. These yogis seem to have an antenna or are able to perceive at a different level, and an pick up on thoughts of other people. All very weird. But I do beleive.

Then why aren't they all rich from the lottery/stock market/commodities trading! Instead they go around earning coin from the naive. People remember the correct answers more strongly than the misses. I think if we saw a video of the guy in action we would see that it was you giving all the specific info.

EVERY single fortune teller/psychic/etc has failed when tested where they can't cheat. :soapbox:

Then why aren't they all rich from the lottery/stock market/commodities trading!

I obviously don't know the answer to that question. I can provide some guesses though:

A. They don't care about money.

B. They can't "see" lucky numbers

I think if we saw a video of the guy in action we would see that it was you giving all the specific info.

Which is precisely why I want to experience it first hand. Although I must say I don't see any reason why junglesoup would be lying.

Then why aren't they all rich from the lottery/stock market/commodities trading!

I obviously don't know the answer to that question. I can provide some guesses though:

A. They don't care about money.

B. They can't "see" lucky numbers

I think if we saw a video of the guy in action we would see that it was you giving all the specific info.

Which is precisely why I want to experience it first hand. Although I must say I don't see any reason why junglesoup would be lying.

A)If they don't care about money then why do they charge you money! Ask to see their cell phone. :)

B)You don't need to see lucky numbers. If I new which stocks would double in a year I would be super-rich. If I knew there would be a big drought in the Midwest next year I would make tons of money. 1000s of ways to make big money if you could foretell the future.

I am not calling JS a liar. He is recalling the events as he remembers them. However, our memory is not like a video recorder. The order of events may change. I'll give one example,

FT: Someone close to you has cancer.

ME: My cousin, Tim, has cancer.

FT: Yes, yes. Tim.

What you remember later is that the FT knew, Tim, my cousin, has cancer!

A FT may be talented but in the same way a pro poker player is talented in recognizing tells. A poker player can tell from the way you act, facial expressions/movements/etc, whether you are bluffing or have a good hand. The FT is doing the same. Noting how you respond to his questioning statements.

Be sure to video your reading.

many Years ago my Mum went to a FT and was very sceptical.

was determined to give no info and even took off her wedding ring.

as she held out her hand the 1st thing said was 'you have 2 Men in your life'

my Mum had not said a word except for maybe hello and knew the FT was talking about Dad and me,but she just said maybe.

the Woman then procedded to tell my Mum of her childhood and then her future.

she told my Mum she would re-marry and there would be bad times.

5 Years later my Mum did divorce and re-marry and had 25 Years with my Step-Father before he died of Cancer.

she also told her she would spend time with a foreign Man.

she did,she met an American in Florida and had a 3 Year relationship with him,spending 6 Months in Florida each Year.

she was also told the colour black would become a big factor in her life.

the last 30 Years she has always had a black cat in the house and currently we have 4 black cats.

can anyone explain how my Mum was told of these events which happened when she had no knowledge of what was going to happen to her 30 Years in the future?.

and as was the practice she wrote down the predictions and still has the bit of paper.

the Woman was very good at her predictions and one reason why i don't want to go to a FT.

life is a mystery and we should take it Day by Day.

i don't want to go through life after being told that something was going to happen to someone i love.

A few years ago a handful of these Sikh guys were working KSR, not sure if they're still there. As cavanami has already mentioned, take it with a grain of salt and an open mind.

Interesting book with SEA regional aspects is A Fortune-teller Told Me, by an Italian journalist, I think the name is Terziano, something like that. Travels around by surface travel only for a year on the advice of a fortune-teller, and visits with many local seers, etc. Worth a look.

YimSiam

Re-marriage is hardly an unusual thing in a woman and your mum probably bought the black cats because she remembered what the fortune teller said!

What a load of hocus pocus! Some people are very gullible.

If you believe in them that much get them to tell you where the Dow will be in 3 months time, make some trades in the options market and you'll make a fortune.

A few years ago a handful of these Sikh guys were working KSR, not sure if they're still there.

Interesting book with SEA regional aspects is A Fortune-teller Told Me, by an Italian journalist, I think the name is Terziano, something like that...

yes, those fortune cookies are still there, at the entrance to the side-soi leading to suzie pub. listen for shouts of "you, lucky man..."

imho, picking up a battered copy on KSR of A Fortune-teller Told Me, by Tiziano Terzani, is a better investment...

Archived