English speaking Fortunetellers in BKK

dabbish

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the fool? A person that has an opinion about something they know nothing about or a person who is open minded and is willing to look into something that might seem crazy?

I don't know if fortunetelling is for real or not. But before I make up my mind I'd like to actually experience it first hand.

So spare me your BS please.

I'm looking for a good, reliable fortuneteller (if there is such a thing) that can speak English. If you have any recommendation please advise me. If not, don't bother with your intolerant posts.

I'm looking for a good, reliable fortuneteller (if there is such a thing) that can speak English. If you have any recommendation please advise me. If not, don't bother with your intolerant posts.

If you believe in fate, a fortune teller is not going to change a thing. If enlightenment is what you are after, maybe you would be better off spending a few hours with a monk. John Edwards fan are we? :)

Dabbish, I do know a few fortune tellers. Actually they are Yogis Sihks of Indian origin. The best one I know is from Delhi,India. Just unbelievable, what he knew. He wroe down my mothers name,date I lost my virginity,the name of the girl I was in love with at the time, who was from Israel, and wasnt even in India at the time. He told me facts, but also told me loads of stuff about my personality,defects etc. And three worst habits. I cant go into anymore details. But all I m saying is he did some things that were mindblowing and beyond any rational reason. Ironically he did say I was prone to blood disease. I think there might be one in Bangkok from time to time. PM me.

I remember reading a conspiracy theory that maybe Houdini was actually murdered by some angry fortune tellers because he was about to make public the tricks of their trade, so as to show that they were fakes.

British illusionist, Darren Brown, a few years back did a very good example of fortune telling on about six people who couldnâ??t believe how he did it. At the end of the program he admitted that one of the techniques he used was called â??cold readingâ??.

Still, my mother visits fortune tellers and I would like to believe itâ??s possible, but sadly I remain a skeptic.

Archived