Something someone said...

Coss

has planted a seed that makes me think, my shy one may be on our team, so to speak.

Below are the words I have relayed thus far.

---

"This was an interesting night, I can safely say, I never had intercourse with that woman.

Now I have to describe her, tallish, slim, firm but small tits, very long hair, and a beautiful visage.

Without the actual penetration, we were very busily engaged, manually, orally and what do you call it when she's humping your knee, and elbow and foot?

Multiple happy endings on both sides of the gender divide, about an hour's sleep and she's at it again. In the morning I could barely stand.

Now I'm pretty sure she's not a virgin, being 25 and not ugly.

So my only guess is she's had a rape or disease or some such that has frightened her of that actual act.

And by far and away the most enjoyable thing was the GFE. Not proffered as a seeming duty, as some tend to do, but genuinely and sweetly given.

She was expecting my contact details, but I knew that if I gave them, I'd be on the slippery slope. So I just told her, see you in a year.

&

Shave me baby, my too shy, but affectionate darling, as part of Farang 101, was only too delighted to shave me (my face not my pleasure tackle) and did a very good job, and this was when I found she a had a little more English than none and that she'd don "Beauty and Hair" as she put it."

---

And now the seed has been sown, I remember the door being locked when showering, the towel that wouldn't come off for quite some time, the skittishness at first around the pussy - all of these give me pause for thought

Now if she's not a she, I'm going to have to call him Gary. Nice name that.

However, I'm having my best operative and his trusty supermodel sidekick and translator look into this on my behalf.

So with luck I can report back in a week or two, on whether or not I have managed to attain the required level of deviance to merit an expression of interest from Ramon.

Cheers

Coss

OMG :yikes::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::yikes::yikes:

Gary does have a nice "ring" to it, but aren't you leaving youself open to debate as to whether it should be one "r's" or two???? hehehehehe!!!!

Given the neck of the woods you spend a considerable amount of time in.....wouldn't RAMsay be a more appropriate name selection??? LOL....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Can't wait to read the report from your "Man in Black".....55555...It's got a touch of the Somchai Bond's about it... Would Love to be a "Fly on the wall" during the investigation...

...Are you sure "Your Man" can be trusted to carry out the mission....it may require close inspection to verify or quash speculation....will his trusty side kick...hold the torch for the inspection...

OMG...the mind boggles!!!

Hope you put your faith in a very trusted friend....or someone on a tight leash....

Good luck...keep us posted

Cheers DC

How soon till we hear the sordid details????

....and what do you call it when she's humping your knee' date=' and elbow and foot?....[/quote']

I have absolutely no idea?! :dunno::confused:

Yeah , it's been annoying me, I know that there must be a term, so courtesy of Wiki woo, here it is:

Frottage

Frottage, more commonly known as dry humping, is the act of achieving sexual pleasure with a partner or partners, whether naked or clothed, without penetration. This can include using almost every part of the body, including the buttocks, the breasts, abdomen, thighs, feet, hands, legs, and sexual organs. Frottage can include mutual genital rubbing, sometimes called genito-genital or GG rubbing and most of the other forms of non-penetrative sex.

There are many reasons a couple may choose frottage. The most common reasons are as a form of foreplay before intercourse or as a method to achieve sexual gratification without the more sexually explicit (and in some circumstances, forbidden) oral or vaginal sexual intercourse. Often young people will use frottage as an earlier stage of sexual intimacy before more explicit contact is desired, or as a substitute to intercourse to maintain a higher degree of chastity. Also, frottage can be done without getting undressed, and perhaps this is preferable. Panties, bras, pantyhose, socks, or stockings can aid in sexual arousal and stimulation.

Lap dances often involve clothed frottage. A modern dancing style which involves partners rubbing their clothed bodies on one another is called "grinding," "freaking," or "Sandwich dancing" and in Caribbean cultures where it is more accepted, it is referred to as "wining" or "flexing", known in the Spanish speaking territories as "perrear" ("dogging"). Much of West Indian music (esp. Jamaican Dancehall and Trinidad and Tobago's Soca, pronounced SOH-cah) makes frequent references to this style of dance.

Cheers

Coss

Archived