Can you catch STD from DFK and BBBJ?

tpl288

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color:red]"The risk is as good as 0 from proper use of a condom with adequate lubrication. If they're breaking on you 1-3% of the time you must be doing something wrong."[/color]

True, except some of the girls lube themselves up on body oil, the destroyer of condoms.

Last girl I shagged was from Superbaby and she lubed herself up with that Durex Heat lube. Seemed to make her pussy very hot. Or maybe she just couldn't resist me. :nahnah:

Thanks everyone for what seems to be contrasting different views.

I guess it depends on what one is willing to accept in terms of risk for the pleasure of BBBJ.

Personally I would prefer BBBJ than covered and the risk per reading various research/statistic is low, but you never know given how much customers/boyfriends the WL could be servicing.

In some P4P places, WL use listerine as she BJ your nob, whether this makes any differences who knows?

Agree re the risk of getting run over by a car or truck esp the amount of lunatics on the road these days.

All ones needs to do is have the gal use mouthwash and gargle a bit before . . .

And as far as the rest of the anatomy' date=' use a can of good buy spray . . . [/quote']

Who told you that, a witch doctor? There's no evidence that mouthwash has any effect on STDs. In fact, it contains alcohol which has been shown to increase the risk or oral transmission of STDs. And vaginal douching has also been shown to increase the risk of transmission of STDs.

someone really should tell the girls at lolitas that!

The words of some keyboard doctor mean little unless backed up by a study, like this one:

Question:

What is the risk of HIV transmission from oral sex?

Answer: The likelihood of transmission of HIV from an infected person to an uninfected person varies significantly depending on the type of exposure or contact involved. The risk of becoming infected with HIV through unprotected (without a condom) oral sex is lower than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex. However, even a lower risk activity can become an important way people get infected if it is done often enough. The Options Project found that 7.8% (8 of 102) of recently infected men who have sex with men in San Francisco were probably infected through oral sex. Most of these men believed that the risk was minimal or non-existent.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsexqa.htm

There has obviously been very little research on the risk of oral sex and other STDs. The main reason is probably because for very few people who catch an STD will oral sex be the only risk activity so it's difficult to say exactly what sex act caused the transmission. For me personal experience speaks the loudest.

been told by my doctor who worked at an std clinic that u cant get HIV via oral sex as its not thought that vaginal/seminal fluids can carry the virus. need blood for that

Archived