Can you catch STD from DFK and BBBJ?

tpl288

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm certainly not alone, in all my time living in and travelly to Thailand I've only met 2 or 3 blokes who cover up for a bj.

Obviously, that may be true, but tend to think CBJs are a bit more common than that. I have dealt with more BGs than that whose first choice (at least) is to do their BJs covered. I'm one of those of those who once caught the clap from a BJ so I don't try to convince them to do otherwise.

:(

Well, I'm still alive. Who knows? Maybe that's another of those things that sound terribly risky to the over-fearful but, done infrequently, isn't actually that dangerous in reality for a relatively fit man in his twenties or thirties? :dunno:

Any studies you can dig up on that? :)

As I said, carry on with your wearing condoms for bjs. Guys like you make the world a safer place for guys like me to enjoy ourselves. :thumbup:

Out of interest, can you explain why you aren't fearful of the condom breaking (1-3% chance each time?) with some skanky hooker in a high risk HIV country whereas you go on and on about bjs?

The risk is as good as 0 from proper use of a condom with adequate lubrication. If they're breaking on you 1-3% of the time you must be doing something wrong.

Well, I'm still alive. Who knows?

If that's your attitude to your own health then we're worlds apart and there's no point continuing any discussion.

I (try to) judge risk dispassionately on a risk and reward basis.

E.g.

Risk of getting knocked down by a truck if I choose not to look both ways on a busy road? High. Reward: None. Hence I don't do it. (There are no costs to me in my decision. Just the energy expended in moving my head.)

Risk of getting earlier heart disease if I eat shit and don't exercise? High. Reward: Longer life. (No real unpleasant sides of this for me either because I quite like healthy food and don't like looking flabby.)

Risk of getting an STD from a bj if I don't wear a condom? Pretty low. (And also, like others, no unpleasant emotional experience in this area to stop me) Reward: Very high (cbjs 'suck'). Hence I do it.

The only girl who has insisted on a cbj for me in 3 or 4 months was a surly (but irrestibly nice-arsed) girl in Superbaby. She claimed every girl in the bar was the same. One of your favourite bars, I believe. :)

Hmmm, these risk factors quoted made me go and tally up my past two weeks. I think 12 different women, every single one cunninglingus (Mostly 2 or three times each, some up to 8 or ten times). BBBJ with 6 or the 12, CBJ with one, Covered intercourse with all 12, average about 1.6 times.

someone please do the math? Am I dead already?

Archived