Can you catch STD from DFK and BBBJ?

tpl288

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love guys like you. I used to argue the point, like simie, because I think it's weird how some guys will make so much of such a comparatively low risk activity while thinking little of doing riskier everyday things. People will fear terrorism and planes more than cars though cars are the bigger risk because 'terrorism' pushes more emotional buttons. It's not rational. I guess the 'sex' word works like 'terrorism' for many people too.

But I decided it was better to keep schtum. However low the risk is already, overly-cautious guys like you make the world an even safer place for guys like me and simie. :) :thumbup:

Bibs, you've really hit the nail on the head and summed it up very well for me. It never ceases to amaze me all the blokes I've spoken to in bars who go on and on about the dangers of an uncovered bj or going ape and are totally paranoid because they had one condom break and then race off in to the Pattaya rush hour traffice half pissed on a motorbike! :hmmm:

If people are so paranoid about catching STDs why on earth do they spend thousands of £'s, $'s or Euros etc and fly thousands of miles to spend their time shagging tarts? :hmmm:

Simie.

Archived