Don't Fark With The Mounties

bust

He wasn't executed he was tasered and he was one of the unlucky few who die as a result. Of course he didn't deserve to die but that's a risk you take when acting the wanker in an airport. Wouldn't you be pissed off if your flight was delayed because law enforcement officials were treating some troublemaker with kid gloves?

The point was just the double standards I see from bleeding heart types who cry over this unfortunate idiot but are the first to suggest innocent murdered Russian women are prostitutes or a British man killed by a reckless baht bus driver must have been to blame for his own death.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiot is used to describe foolish or stupid behaviour.

Being pissed and standing up in the back of a baht bus in Pattaya knowing full well the erratic driving styles would be considered foolish behaviour hence making the British gentleman you refer to as an idiot.

Murder is murder.....tragic and usually for any number of reasons but never justified. A persons background has no baring on an individuals right to life and another's to take somebody else's.

Now we come to the Polish man. The guy was disorientated confused unable to communicate and highly distressed. What would you consider to be an appropriate reaction from him? By the time police arrived he had calmed down and was standing still. He was hit by at least two 50,000-volt blasts. Then he was restrained by six officers one clearly crushing his neck and head with his knee. He was not struggling but experiencing the reaction of the taser. I believe you lose all control of your muscles and they go into severe spasm.

Would I be pissed off being delayed? Nothing in the story suggests anyone was delayed or inconvenienced.

Guest lazyphil

make no mistake if for example a confused stetson wearing texan acted up like this in a far flung airport and got zapped i assure you the general opinion would be the stupid fuck had it coming. so wonderlusts bleeding heart statement rings true. its some kind of fecked up guilt complex some people have about the 'poor' of the world. its condesending.

make no mistake if for example a confused stetson wearing texan acted up like this in a far flung airport and got zapped i assure you the general opinion would be the stupid fuck had it coming.

phil.....if for example a confused stetson wearing texan acted up like this in a far flung airport and got zapped The US would invade.

You miss the point. The guy was not a threat to anyone and his treatment was excessive to say the least. Country where it happened or the nationality of the victim is irrelevant.

Remember the woman who missed her flight in Phoenix? She was arrested and was handcuffed and shackled at the airport. She ended up dead. Could her death have been avoided?

Then there was the guy at the Miami Airport who panicked on the airplane and fled from the plane. His wife was behind him saying he had not been taking his meds. The Air Marshals ordered him to the ground. He did not obey. They shot him dead.

Remember the shit from Brazil they thought was a bomber in the UK not too long ago. He got his brains blown away.

Bottom line is: prior to 9/11/2001, you never heard of such shit as this happening. Now we do. Sad shit. When are people going to wake up as to what is happening?

Archived