Early November Fun

Mike Goodtime

I hit the Nana at about 2a.m. and I was in Nana disco by 2:30a.m. Hooked up with a lady #1 in 10 minutes and we were in my room by 3a.m. Lady #1 was great and we hung out for a few days going to different places around Bangkok. While I was with Lady #1 I was able to slip away for an Annieâ??s massage interlude-Lady #2. Annieâ??s was awesome as always. Older ladies, but great service. After a few days with Lady #1 it was time to move on.

From Lady #1 I found myself just walking in the Nana Car Park to be approached by two ladies (#3 and #4) for a â??massageâ?Â. I took them up on the offer. They were OK, but seemed a bit new to the trade or they didnâ??t have their heart into it.

From Ladies #3 and #4, I headed off to the Thermae where I picked up Lady #5.

Good stuff. :applause: My question is, what time is Thermae staying open till nowadays? Must've been after 4AM when you got there, mate, even later?

(A friend wants to know. :smirk: )

jack :help:

Good stuff. :applause: My question is, what time is Thermae staying open till nowadays? Must've been after 4AM when you got there, mate, even later?

The latest I was at the Thermae was about 1a.m.'ish. I don't think it stays open until 4a.m. I think I got there one time about 2:30a.m. and it was closed already. Most of the times I was there about 10p.m. to 11p.m.'ish.

I tended to be an early riser, so I got a lot of action early and then hit up the Beer Garden or Thermae for the night closer.

On a side note, my next trip to Thailand next October, I will not bang as many chicks per day as I did this last time. My nuts were literally hurting when I got back home. Plus the jet lag was kicking my ass this time around-the worst I ever had it.

Next time, two women a day and that's it. The years are wearing on me...

Glad I could help.

Mike

My question is, what time is Thermae staying open till nowadays? Must've been after 4AM when you got there, mate, even later?

Jack...tell your friend that going to the Thermae will save him from having to go to the Crocodile Farm. And he can say that he did the "usual tourist stuff" when asked by inquiring minds.

HH

When I was in Thailand in 2000 the rates common were 500-1000 Bhat for short-time and 1000-1500 long-time. This time when I went Bangkok I found the prices had crept up as I posted (1000-2000 for short-time and 2000-3000 for long-time).

I did not really gripe about the increase given I am very picky on the lady I want. I might go in a bar and only like two of them out of about 50 or more women.

Plus, when I did a long-time the women spent the whole day with me taking me around town, teaching me Thai, etc. Most of the ladies even paid for the cab rides, etc.

Overall, I felt the transaction was fair, but I know it is relative. Especially for the people who live in Thailand.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Archived