Early November Fun

Mike Goodtime

I just got back from a two week vacation in Bangkok. It was a blast. The last time I was in Thailand was 2000. Bangkok has definitely grown since 2000. I got a lot more out of this trip given I practiced a bit more Thai before I went to Bangkok.

I stayed at the Nana Hotel for the entire trip. Some people might consider it a dump, but I think it is fine. Whenever I come to Bangkok in the future I think I will stay at the Nana given the services they offer and the location of the hotel. Nana is very guest friendly. The food in the restaurant was good.

I hit the Nana at about 2a.m. and I was in Nana disco by 2:30a.m. Hooked up with a lady #1 in 10 minutes and we were in my room by 3a.m. Lady #1 was great and we hung out for a few days going to different places around Bangkok. While I was with Lady #1 I was able to slip away for an Annieâ??s massage interlude-Lady #2. Annieâ??s was awesome as always. Older ladies, but great service. After a few days with Lady #1 it was time to move on.

From Lady #1 I found myself just walking in the Nana Car Park to be approached by two ladies (#3 and #4) for a â??massageâ?Â. I took them up on the offer. They were OK, but seemed a bit new to the trade or they didnâ??t have their heart into it.

From Ladies #3 and #4, I headed off to the Thermae where I picked up Lady #5. I did a short time with Lady #5. She gave me her number and asked me to give her a call in a few days. Lady #5 was really good in the sack and had a great time with her overall.

The next day in the early morning I wandered down Soi 7/1 to find some ladies hanging out at a pool bar. We chatted and then I played pool with Lady #6. As the day went on we went to see a movie and the such. At night, I reconnected with Lady #6. Lady #6 was great in the sack and we also had a great time overall. I did a long-time with Lady #6 and then parted ways with her in the morning.

From this point I reconnected with Lady #1 during the day and afternoon for some platonic mingling. I did this for a day or two. At night I picked up an attractive older lady off the street (Lady #7) and had a good long time with her. On another day I picked up Lady #8 at the Beer Garden. Lady #8 was good, but like Ladyâ??s #2 and #3 she was a bit new to the trade and it was a marginal performance.

I squeezed in another double team (Ladyâ??s #8 and #9) at a brothel, which was good. I loved the â??tricksâ? they did, but then again it seemed like they were just pumping through another client.

Later that day I picked up Lady #10 at the Beer Garden. She was nice overall, but nothing over the top.

For the remainder of my time I did most of my pick ups at the Thermae. On my return to the Thermae I hooked up with Lady #11. Lady #11 was the best of all my ladies for this Thailand trip. She was awesome in the sack and we hung out for a few days. I would have stayed with her, but I wanted more random action.

Lady #12 at the Thermae had this Ms. Prissy thing going on, so that was a turn on to get her in the sack. I did a short time with her. Lady #12 was OK in the sack.

For a brief night, I reconnected with Lady #6 at the pool bar. She was entertaining as always and we had a great time.

I picked up my last original lady (Lady #13) at the Thermae. Lady #13 was a bit â??out of shapeâ? in the sack, but we had some good conversation as she spoke pretty good English.

On my last two days in Thailand I tried to make a trip to Tulips, but got a phone call from Lady #5. We reconnected and had a good time as before.

I will stay in contact with Lady #11, 5, and 13 and reconnect with them in the future.

Most of the time in Thailand I found myself connecting with freelancers given the reasonable rates. Go-go bars just seem a little pricey for me with the bar fines, etc. I am sure I will go to couple go-go bars next time and maybe find something I am willing to dump some cash on. I think I will also try more pool bars next time as I like the pool playing and conversation before jumping in the sack.

Beware of the vacation package solicitations in Bangkok. If they say the presentation is 60 minutes just know it will be at least 90 minutes. And be prepared for plenty of attitude when you tell them you are not interested (even after you gave them some of your precious to listen to their sales pitch).

For some reason all these people I know who have been to Thailand rave about Khao San Roadâ?¦I think it is overrated. It is just like any other vending street in Bangkok except there are shitload of hippies there.

Next year I plan to hit Chiang Mai, Pattaya, and a little Bangkok.

Hope this report helps someone.

Mike Goodtime

I've been with a number of ladies in my visits to Thailand but failed to see any numbers.

Where should I have been looking.

I'll be back again in May next so any help will be appreciated.

I'll have to try and avoid your ladies 1 to 14 (or is it 1 to 15) don't like sloppy seconds.

Great report by the way. What sort of money were you dishing out for the Beergarden Soi 7 ladies ???

Hamokhamok,

The major pick up action is around the Nana area, especially from Soi 4 (Nana Hotel and NEP area) all the way to Soi 13'ish. Chicks are just everywhere-it is simply insane. It is not a question if there is action, but what "flavor" you want for the day. But note that just because you have the money does not mean you are going to score. Some women will not show you interest if you are not "their type." I had a couple of women give me the cold shoulder, but some where just insane about me. It is all relative.

Freelancers at the Beer Garden and Thermae range from 1000 to 2000 Baht for short time and 2000 to 3000 Baht for long time. I tend to just pay the high end and not be a "tightwad". I always thought the transaction was fair.

Your transaction with the women is financial as well as emotional. Have a good heart and be generous.

Mike Goodtime

Archived