Hotels Near Soi Cowboy

unit731

OK so I am reading the imminent demise of Nana Plaza and the Soi Cowboy is raging.

What/where are the hotels located within walking (short walk) to Soi Cowboy. And at reasonable rates. Anyone a regular hotel stayer in this area? Prices, amenities, etc.?

:wanker:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What/where are the hotels located within walking (short walk) to Soi Cowboy. And at reasonable rates. Anyone a regular hotel stayer in this area? Prices, amenities, etc.?

:wanker:

Not cheap but The Westin and Sheraton Grand are both great places to stay within walking distance.

More reasonable as far as price is concerned would be the City Lodge Hotel Soi 19.

hi

of late during my past few trips I;ve been staying in decent new hotel "Everrich Inn" which is on the main Suk between soi5 - soi7. I get a room for 1400 double, no guest charges but no fancy resturants. everthing is within the walking .. nana, bg7 & soc. Pretty clean hotel...

cheers.

"The location is good in that the hotel is about 200m from Sukhumvit road with its night markets, OK they are mainly touristy ones ! BUT the Skyline station is also at the junction. This is great for avoiding the traffic jams! Soi Cowboy is about 10 minutes walk away and Soi 21 at the far end has some good expat bars if you want to retreat from the Thai experience for a few hours."

10 minute walk ! Ouch !

Unit 731, Tim from Thai Hotel Discounts booked me into Jasmine Suites last year. Nice accommodation, guest friendly and across the road (literally) from Soi Cowboy. Not sure if it is still guest friendly but it was a year ago. I am sure someone here (or Tim) would know.

Unit 731, Tim from Thai Hotel Discounts booked me into Jasmine Suites last year. Nice accommodation, guest friendly and across the road (literally) from Soi Cowboy. Not sure if it is still guest friendly but it was a year ago. I am sure someone here (or Tim) would know.

Paull,

Shortly after your trip, Jasmine Suites starting charging joiners. Although some guests tell me that its up to security and some get away with it.

Now its got expensive there compared with Centre Point etc. Hope u have a nice stay there.

Tim

Archived