Is a Thai Girl worth it?

scott808

oh dear your boring me. if your going to stalk me from thread to thread and try to stir me up and take pot shots at me then i'll just fuck off to another board that's a lot better than this one. if ks wants to know why this board isnt doing well compared to other boards perhaps he should look at the bully boys of this board trying to act like their shit dont stink and having cracks at newbies on this board. very boring you tiddled old fool. go back to being fleeced by your prossie girl stupid man.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh dear your boring me. if your going to stalk me from thread to thread and try to stir me up and take pot shots at me then i'll just fuck off to another board that's a lot better than this one. if ks wants to know why this board isnt doing well compared to other boards perhaps he should look at the bully boys of this board trying to act like their shit dont stink and having cracks at newbies on this board. very boring you tiddled old fool. go back to being fleeced by your prossie girl stupid man.

The only reason you're a "Newbie" is because your idiotic :wanker::wanker::wanker: childish behavour has had you banned under every name you have registered so far...and I guess for future ones as well

Enjoy your other Board....guess you'll have mates like Trapper John & donovan to compare notes with

:rotl::rotl::rotl::wanker::wanker::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

By the way....thanks for the PT....sorry I couldn't be fucked replying.... I wasn't sure where to post it...

...Maybe I should have added it to the Board Jokes section....

Hey. Lets get back to the real thread here. are the thai gals worth the pain and suffering? I say hell yes. these are the greatest girls in the world. I as most of you on this site have traveled the world over. the personalty the zeal the passion of the thai girl has no rival worldwide. yes there are bad and good as any where but where are you going to do what we do anywhere else....

Hey. Lets get back to the real thread here. are the thai gals worth the pain and suffering? I say hell yes. these are the greatest girls in the world. I as most of you on this site have traveled the world over. the personalty the zeal the passion of the thai girl has no rival worldwide. yes there are bad and good as any where but where are you going to do what we do anywhere else....

Fully agree, I guess the original poster needs to to just get on the plane and face the reality and decide for himself if the holy grail of realtionship bliss is hidden within LOS or he can continue to live the dream by proxy via this board.

JP

Interesting first post....and familiar use of lower case...

Hmmmmm another name for the list... I wonder...lol...

Now I'd hate to be accused of "newbie" bashing, so welcome to the board....I'll read your posts with great interest...

I'm betting your next post will be related to an accident on a famous highway....just a guess...lol...

Next time you're in town we should have a drink....I know a place where you can take your own Vodka....and it's really cheap (wink wink..if you're smart)

Cheers DS

i can assure to you the use of all lower case is just cause i am too lazy and in too much of a hurry to bother. i am a new post and it is the first time i have ever written on of these things. what the heck is LOS any way. what does PT stand for. all these capital letters drive me nuts. i do not know what they mean.

but having travelled to japan over 10 times i know that the japan girl is not going to offer the kind of joy that a thai relation can afford. japan girls are really off limits anyway for a number of reasons. the view of girls that go with western men are totally different in japan and thailand.

Archived