Is a Thai Girl worth it?

scott808

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

modernplastic,

I owe you an apology...and I genuinely & unreservedly withdraw my previous comments...

Just received a Private Topic (mail) from a mutual friend and he vouches for you 100%...so guess I fark'd up....not the first time, won't be the last....

Guess I put 2 + 2 together and came up with 3.75... Hope you understand....It just seemed all too obvious, at the time....

...I guess "our friend" Sa Mi (hansum man, Whiner etc etc...) is drinking his cheap Vodka & wetting his panties...giggling over my error....Som Nom na!!!!!

OK....Take 2....welcome to the board.....Next time I'm in town I hope I can buy you a drink to square the ledger...(and have a bit of fun...lol..)....but as your "Little mate" will tell you, I have a hard time getting off the leash, these days....not that I'm complaining, mind you...

Hope to see more of your contributions moving forward

Cheers DS....and sometimes DC

Thai women are some times a bit of hard work, mentally. But like anything in life you only get out what you put in. Something to think about is that when a TG falls for you then its full on. Something I allways found a bit of a burden when your really just testing the waters. I have been maried nearly five years now, and have done a hard yard with my wife but now things are better than the would be if she was a farang woman. Putting 6000kms between her and her mother and father was the one thing that markedly drew us closer together.

Pitty the Japanese chick cant shag, don't actually mind them myself...

FA.

Archived