Personal Observations/Opinions From Recent Trip

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BKKanalistâ?¦the manager who grabbed the cell phone was Thai. Pretty burly guy, but so is my friend. Wouldâ??ve been interesting if it wouldâ??ve been only â??mano a manoâ?Â. Of course, we all know that wouldnâ??t be allowed to happen.

Moonoiâ?¦.Didnâ??t ask about what was going on in Tilac. Itâ??s been due for some remodeling for some time. Same same for about 17 years as I recall. My impression is that itâ??s being enlarged to a 3-shop bar and that the small bar will become part of the larger venue. I guess time will tellâ?¦or somebody who is â??in the knowâ? will tell.

Sorry, but anything â??cosmeticâ? will have to be arranged with a plastic surgeonâ?¦maybe a facelift and liposuction? However, for my tilacs, I could recommend Avon, but most of the BGâ??s I know buy the cheap stuff or have their faces painted by an â??in houseâ? make-up gal.

Bunthomâ?¦thanks for the kind words. Just my â??takeâ?Â. Everybody needs to see for themselves and decide. Yeah, being sick 15 out of 20 days in BKK is NO fun at all. At least it wasnâ??t something that kept me for getting out and about. And yeahâ?¦quite a few people noted that a â??bugâ? was in the air. The Thaiâ??s kissed it off to a â??change in the weatherâ?Â. Whatever.

Sa Miâ?¦no â??d cupsâ? did I spot. And being pretty-much a fan of larger boobs, Iâ??m pretty quick to identify such. Actually, I do know a Shark Bar girl who has â??dâ??sâ?Â, but she got â??em at the beach (saline and sand). She invested 60,000 baht to go from a 32A to a 34D. Interesting sidenote: one of her friends in the bar also plunked down 60,000 to go from a 32A to a 34C. Both did it to attract the increasing numbers of Japanese customers. They are/were of the opinion that the Khon Nippon like the bigger tits and pay better. Kind of backfired on them both. They now realize two things: one, Khon Nippon want the REAL thing. The Japanese doctors apparently have a different way of enlarging tits that make them look more natural. Now, they find that they arenâ??t even getting the same proportion of barfines from the Japanese that they used to; but theyâ??re getting barfined 5-6 times per week by those keeniew farangs. 555555555555

Lustyâ?¦actually I did visit Midnight. Just peeked in for a few minutes while constantly resisting efforts to put me on a stool. Looked like some Tijuana joint from the 50â??s. Lights are dim for a reason. Bunch of skanky broads in there. (Nasty is okayâ?¦skanky ainâ??t for Hugh.) I remember when Midnight was one of the top bars on the soiâ?¦circa 1991.

HH

Moonoiâ?¦.Didnâ??t ask about what was going on in Tilac. Itâ??s been due for some remodeling for some time. Same same for about 17 years as I recall. My impression is that itâ??s being enlarged to a 3-shop bar and that the small bar will become part of the larger venue. I guess time will tellâ?¦or somebody who is â??in the knowâ? will tell.

Tilac was a 3 shopfront bar before I believe. It reopened on Sunday night with a good party that included some nice coyote dancers that were bought in for the evening.

IMHO they have done a very good job with the remodeling. They have 1 main stage where the majority of the dancers are and a number of satellite stages for single dancers. Looks good.

First, let me say that the 10-day interval between my return to the U.S. and this posting is due to coming home with a fucking fever that came and went for about 10 days and a cold that lasted THREE weeks (beginning on my 5th day of arrival in Thailand).
Damn, dude.

So I wasn't the only one.

I spent something over a week fighting a low-grade fever after I got home, and I had a couple of days while in Thailand that I was definitely not 100%. I didn't have it anywhere near as spectacular as you did, though.

What I heard from coworkers is that there was a lot of something going around back home, too.

Maybe it was just as well we didn't meet up. :)

You seem to have different opinions on most bars to me (although these change from day to day depending on moods and lineups). Basically, if a bar has at least girl I want to fuck, I like it. If not, I don't. :)

Shark Bar - as you noted, I just can't stand the current costumes. Frilly see-through lacy things that are a girl's idea of sexy but not mine. The nurse stuff was better. Haven't barfined from there in a couple of years but, if they simply got their tops off, I suspect I'd do a few.

Baccara - similarly, I used to find the downstairs bikini area boring but, after a while, I noticed a few girls there filled them well and so I started to like it better. Plus the combination of music and looking up at the 'schoolgirl' arses sends me into a pleasant trance. :D

No Name Bar - I've been there quite often but I don't know the girl you mean. I tend to block out all the girls I don't want to do and so I only notice one girl there. She's a really cutie though. (I'm sure regulars will know the one I mean) :p

Long Gun - the smell has got better but the lineup has got worse. Rawhide, as you noted, is better (but is getting crowded as more people start to notice this).

Dollhouse - along with Shark, this bar just doesn't click with me. Maybe it's the way that all the songs seem to be hip hop of the SAME slow dull tempo, song after song. Maybe it's the attitude of the girls. Whatever, it lacks life for me. I've noticed a few girls with tits but not quite big enough or friendly enough to get me interested.

Cocktail Club. Never been. I'll have to explore that one. :p

DejaVu - the first few times I looked in, I thought the same as you. But since then I've noticed that some nights the stage is actually full of talent! Some doable ones here, Hugh!

Spicy Girls - yep, a bit dull but I have noticed two girls there now with pretty big tits. One is new. Neither are dogs.

Sheba's - mostly as you said. I do applaud their shaving policy but there's only one doable girl there (I think you missed her because I'm sure you'd like the look of her)

Suzy Wong - as you said, a den of hounds.

Five Star - never been tempted to sit down.

Black & White - along with Cowboy 2 (which you didn't mention), I can't see the point of this bar. In fact, I hate bars that don't show anything in a street that CAN show. Worse than Shark because they just wear normal bikinis. What's the point? :dunno: Never stay.

I take it you weren't persuaded by me and Suadam to check out Afterskool? It does have cuter girls than the Beergarden (shudder).

There aren't any really big tits around at the moment in Bangkok. Pattaya's better for that right now. The Beergarden has one girl with a big pair and I've known her a long time but her attitude now sucks. :thumbdown:

Saphan Kwai. I finally made it down there a couple of weeks ago. Didn't see anything to make me stay in any bar. 2 or 3 girls dancing in granny bikinis at a time in any one bar. All bars too dark. It pretty much sucked imo. What's interesting about it? :dunno:

i notice u didnt mention d cups. any on show?

Ah, another enthusiast. :D

He could be keeping schtum in case he shoots himself in the foot. I've done that before. :(

It's true what I said just above about there being a current big tit shortage in Bangkok (I've seen quite a few that have been taken off the scene by sponsors and stuff lately :mad: ). However, I did forget a couple in NEP that are at least D cups.

One is in G-Spot (in fact there may be another there, if she's still working but I haven't seen her lately).

The other is in Carnival.

Both have their drawbacks though. The G-Spot girl is a bit 'sturdy' while you'll need a paper bag for the Carnival girl. She really has one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen (and this is coming from a man who's not at all fussy about faces. :shocked: )

Sadly the days of seeing slim pretty and stacked girls on the gogo scene seem long gone in Bangkok.

We really need another Asian crisis! :mad:

There's another girl with big tits in Hollywood, third floor, but I suspect she doesn't go with customers because she does 90% of the shows that attract them in (most of the regular dancers are dogs). She and the other 'showgirls' retreat to their own corner as soon as they're done and don't make any effort to talk to customers.

Can anyone confirm this?

Threadjack...

Can we put a poll up on the main board:

"Have you just got back from LOS with a fever, hacking cough, night sweats?

Yes

No"

I was in bkk the week of the 12th of Nov and got the same (5 days in)!

I got bullied into going to see a doctor there and he reckoned bronchitis, filled my arm with antibiotic and packed me off with some pills. I think its probably the cumulative effect of air con everywhere and a bottle of whiskey and 40 marlboro a day on the immune system.

Archived