Personal Observations/Opinions From Recent Trip

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Threadjack...

Can we put a poll up on the main board:

"Have you just got back from LOS with a fever, hacking cough, night sweats?

Yes

No"

Okay...I put up a poll in the Health section of the board.

P.S. I miss those polls P127 used to start.

HH

I take it you weren't persuaded by me and Suadam to check out Afterskool? It does have cuter girls than the Beergarden (shudder).

Khun Bibblies: I actually think I saw a cute one sitting outside of Afterskool. (I think she must've been visiting from a nearby bar during a break :smirk: ) "Jest" aside, I can't imagine it being anybody other than the one you were raving about...as the talent there is thin (at best). Then, again, it might have just been my beer goggles. 555555555

You have had an obvious advantage to patiently seek-out the nooks and crannies of a number of venues in your several months in the LOS. Having only 3 weeks to take care of "business", I don't have the time/patience to pan for nuggets. I head straight for the veins of ore I already know and from which rich experiences have previously been bestowed on me.

HH

It probably was the one. There's another cutie but she doesn't seem to work that often (or maybe she gets taken early most days). The other cutie also has bad attitude once in the room.

There's also another quite sexy one there with decent looking tits.

On the other hand, I've been to the Beergarden a couple of times and it really is a desert. I went mainly to meet or seek out a big-titted girl I know who used to work in NEP and Baccara. Before she was a good performer. Now she works freelance in places like the Beergarden, her attitude sucks. Go figure. :dunno:

I don't actually usually explore the nooks and crannies either. I mostly like the bigger bars because, if you're paying about the same for a drink, you might as well choose somewhere with the most eye-candy.

Had a quick look in Cocktail Club. Couldn't see what you were raving about but I suppose I'll give it a few more tries.

The only thing I immediately noticed was that girls were wearing full bikinis. I hate that. What's the point? These days, when we've only got one area that can show, I expect all bars in that area to take full advantage of it. If I wanted to see girls in full bikinis, I could go to Nana. Fuck the 'mystery' or 'leaving something to the imagination'. I want to see tits! :mad:

On the other hand, I've been to the Beergarden a couple of times and it really is a desert. I went mainly to meet or seek out a big-titted girl I know who used to work in NEP and Baccara. Before she was a good performer. Now she works freelance in places like the Beergarden, her attitude sucks. Go figure. :dunno:

Bibs, I found 4/5+ years ago most of the girls in the beergarden and similar venues around that area knew exactly what they where there for and generally did'nt have the airs or graces of some gogo girls. (Although of course the general attitude in the gogo was better then as well) In recent years more and more of these girls in the beer garden, Gullivers and the various pool bars in the area (it seems especially the ex gogo girls) have their noses in the air most of the time and seem to consider themselves a cut above the gogo girls. I've found many of these ex gogo freelancers have farang "boyfriends" sending them money and this gives them the financial independence to be choosey who they go with or/and how much for.

Simie.

No Name Bar was a bit better the second week. About 3 barfineable types. I do have to say that there is one gal there who has to be the nastiest Iâ??ve seen in quite a while. Iâ??m sure regulars know which one I mean. I was tempted to barfine her just for the hell of it, but my weakened condition told me that I wouldnâ??t be able to enjoy all of the activities she would probably offer. A complete turnover from the gals who were there 18 months before, except for the one with puffy nipples. She looks about as excited as one would be if she won 5 baht in the lottery. I donâ??t know why she even shows up. Most of the girls seem to have a good attitude. Music, IMO, sucks. Manager likes country/bluegrass/jazz, but the girls canâ??t even shuffle to that shit. And the gangsta rap that is inserted into the lineup is a total turnoff to Hugh. If the girls werenâ??t totally nude, this place would close in a week.

Who's the nasty girl? I have no idea. I'd class the girl I was with the other night as 'cute and sweet' but she was telling me how jai rawn she was and how a lot of people were actually afraid of her. Is that the one? She's fine with me. :)

Tell me Hugh - how can you like Dollhouse if you don't like rap/hip hop? Dollhouse plays that sort of stuff CONSTANTLY, without remission, songs ALL THE SAME TEMPO with no breaks. :doah:

By contrast, I like the way customers can interfere with the music in smaller bars like No Name. A few weeks ago, I saw the_numbers pull out a hip hop song that had a couple of nude girls suddenly dancing a whole routine in unison. You almost had to clap.

As the cute girl said to me, play music to get the girls dancing well so the customers come in. She says they've settled on a truce of one song for the girls to dance to followed by one song for the older customers to listen to. That sounds good to me.

Nana, by the way, is definitely dying. Rainbow 2 late last night was deserted. Plenty of girls, no customers. Sharp contrast to Cowboy (and, again, I had pleasure in telling the Rainbow waitresses this. Hope they pass it on).

Archived