Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Flashermac

'The aid to Sudan seems to be humanitarian and the Sudanese in UK are probably political refugees'

humanitarian.............555555555555

how much goes to help the people and how much goes into the Government Officials bank balances?

fuck political refugees,i imagine some of them are faking..........send all the fuckers back and let them sort themselves out.

we are too weak in the UK............

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

here here, its time we stopped fucking about and stop this apologists shit towards all and sundrey, i'm sick to death of bailing out scroungers with my taxes. my local hospital right now has no fucking beds available right now while we through money at people who basiclly have contempt for us. fuck them.

'The aid to Sudan seems to be humanitarian and the Sudanese in UK are probably political refugees'

humanitarian.............555555555555

how much goes to help the people and how much goes into the Government Officials bank balances?

fuck political refugees,i imagine some of them are faking..........send all the fuckers back and let them sort themselves out.

we are too weak in the UK............

Did you read the link to the British Embassy in Khartoum?? Of course they may just be a bunch of scroungers themselves but I got the impression the money goes to help displaced people, mostly Christian in the South of Sudan. No doubt there are administrative costs but those people are in desperate trouble. Same in Darfur. Or don't they deserve help either? You should be happy to donate money to help fight the corrupt Muslim Sudanese government. You too phil. Just think, every pound you send to the NGOs pisses the muslims off more.

Here comes the Beeb...right on cue...

"The idea of cutting UK aid to Sudan has been mooted as a possible retaliatory measure for Ms Gibbons' detention.

Perhaps surprisingly, nothing would please the hardliners more.

Throughout the Darfur conflict, Sudanese officials have accused donor countries of perpetuating the crisis with their aid, rather than reducing its severity.

The reason why the UK and the West feeds about four million Darfuris every day is not because the Sudanese government is too poor to do so itself.

On the contrary - Khartoum receives billions of dollars a year in oil revenue.

It just believes its priorities lie elsewhere."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7122007.stm

Sudan makes a fair amount off of piracy too.

=================================================

TERRIFIED teddy bear row teacher Gillian Gibbons was being held in a secret jail last night â?? after a 10,000-strong armed mob took to Sudanâ??s streets screaming, â??Kill her, kill her!â?Â

The Liverpool mum of two â?? convicted of insulting Islam by calling the bear Mohammed â?? was sneaked out of the capital Khartoum hours after being jailed for 15 days.

Fanatics demanding her execution by firing squad streamed out of mosques after prayers â?? grabbing machetes, knives and clubs. The hate-filled protesters â?? whipped into a frenzy by their religious leaders â?? converged on the presidential palace as it emerged Gillian was an innocent victim of a vindictive school secretary.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article531449.ece

The Sun is working itself into a righteous frenzy again I see. All accounts I've seen of the demonstration talk about a few hundred demonstrators, some brandishing knives and burning newspapers. Doesn't take much to upset muslims these days.

But there's no denying Sudan is a dangerous place for white people. The Sudanese never have liked English people telling them what to do. I feel kind of sorry for that teacher. She seems like a nice enough sort who made a harmless mistake...too bad she wasn't properly briefed on what to expect there.

Archived