Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Flashermac

Julian2,

I wondered if they (foreign teachers in Muslim countries) had any type of instruction in local religion and customs.

The article says...

"Certainly she is also very worldly wise and she is obviously aware of the sensitivities around Islam."

but she allows a stuffed toy to be named after Mohamed?

I'm certainly not defending the lunatic fringe of Islam but it didn't seem like a very wise move on her behalf.

I have to agree with this.

Faustian,

I guess it's all down to interpretation...school kids, teddy bear...children view teddy bears with affection, they get comfort from such things...to me it was a rather sweet what the kids did. Innocent. I bet they all feel pretty bad now, so well done muslim nutters, you've created guilt and anxiety in those kids...next stop, get them shooting stuff and hating westerners.

Agree here as well.

The problems religion is causing (indirectly or not, little fucking difference) is pissing me off. It affects all of us, so I don't have much of a choice.

I'm originally Catholic but I couldn't care less what religion others practice, who they worship or what they think about the gods, the devils, or the fucking toothfairies.

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

If there ever was a GOD he/she would rewrite that religious crap (one page with the words "mind your own fucking business"....oh and...."world peace" would suffice) and conveniently drop a few million 2nd-editions from the darkened skies.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to top it all,the price of oil is going through the roof(105 a litre here for diesel,probably add a couple of pence to that up your way:cussing:)making the mad Mullar's richer!

I hope,but I doubt I'll be around to see these countries return to inpoverished 3rd world shitholes in the sand once we get the bio fuels sorted!:up:

I don't believe this was ever about some Teddy bear. In a sense yes, but the real issue is she's British and the people hate the west. The teddy bear is just an excuse, it would be something else. Half the people protesting probably don't know the facts or probably care and the other half have got the story 20th hand, where it got embellished into her putting a knife through it and saying Mohommad is the devil.

Lets call it what it is. An expression of anti west sentiment.

Archived