Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Flashermac

A British teacher has been found guilty in Sudan of insulting religion after she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear Muhammad.

Gillian Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, has been sentenced to 15 days in prison and will then be deported.

She escaped conviction for inciting hatred and showing contempt for religious beliefs, and will now appeal.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband has expressed "in the strongest terms" the UK's concern at her detention.

BBC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. And the natives aren't happy with such a light sentence. News reports that 100's have taken to the streets demanding that the teacher be executed by firing squad.

Well, to pacify these jackoffs, I just finished dropping a turd in my "at home" mosque (read toilet) and named it Mohammed.

HH

seen footage of the Sudanese mob calling for her EXECUTION.......

WTF is wrong with these people?.

an innocent act and they want to kill someone.

the UK's Government have been useless as ever by ignoring the Woman until she was jailed and then they decide to get involved and express their 'displeasure' at the sentence.

if a Muslim kid named his teddy 'Jesus' you would not see Christians taking to the streets with weapons demanding the death sentence.

but the way i feel at the moment i might join the Christians against the Muslims.

if and when she finishes her prison sentence it seems she will be deported......fair enough,but let the UK get heavy.

in the last 3 Years the UK has given the Sudan around 350 Million Pounds in aid and expect to give them another 100 Million in the coming Year.

i say FUCK THE CUNTS.

let's withdraw all diplomatic ties with Sudan to be axed.

all visa's revoked and every Sudanese thrown out of the UK.

throw out all their diplomats,close the embassy and give them no more aid in the future,see how they like that........

the Money saved could be put to better use for British people who actually cough it up in taxes.

why should my taxes be sent to some dictator in Africa to line his Cayman Island bank account?.

rant over.....

sorry if i have offended anyone.

Archived