600bt Barfines

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fezman, I was in Pattaya a couple of weeks back and some bars are still charging 600 baht. Also the thing that gets me is, there are a number of bars in soi Pattayaland 2 (some charging 500, some charging 600) who won't let the girl go untill a specific time, 10 or 11pm and in some cases midnight. They charge you a 500/600 baht bar fine and then you can't take the girl untill the evenings half over. With 2am closing one tends to ask whats the point paying a bar fine at all?

Cheers Simie.

quote:

Originally posted by ms00033:

TO BANG A DECENT BABE HERE IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK WOULD COST ANYWHERE BETWEEN 9000 BAHT TO 18000 BAHT........................

wink.gif" border="0

I read in another thread than an average postal worker makes 50000$ a year

Not very relevant indeed(though I understand U quite well wink.gif" border="0)

Fezman, don't take this as gospel because I'm not a regular in all the bars in that street and sometimes get the names mixed up! But I think Rodeo girls, Mistys and All Girls are charging 600 baht (and possibly others)and you pay an outragous 119 baht(in my eyes anyway) for a lady drink in Rodeo girls. The curfew time seems to depend on how many girls have turned up. Much as I can have some sympathy if their short of girls, when it comes down to it. Its not the customers problem. Most of the bars in pattayaland 2 where'nt that busy a couple of weeks ago in supposed high season, I wonder why? some of them certainly don't do anything to encourage return custom.

Cheers Simie.

Stick, I was in Pattaya in october and november and most of the go gos where surprisingly quiet, more so than last year. And especially in late november when it should have been into high season. I think the early closing/clampdown is having far more effect on numbers than the fear of flying. As in both months my flights where full (couples and families, very very few single men)and the airports very busy. And beach road and walking street where packed with couples and families. I think all but the hardcore sex tourists are deciding that with increasing bar fines and lady drink prices together with bar fine curfews and the ridiculous 2am closing they are better off going elsewhere.

Cheers Simie.

Archived