when did the expression "smoke" originate?

PhilAnders

Thanks for the history/language lesson Frash! Makes sense as สู� (soop) means smoke (verb, as in smoke a ciggie) amongst other things, right?

���ม�สู��ุหรี�

khohn mai suup boo ree

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< Thanks for the history/language lesson Frash! Makes sense as สู� (soop) means smoke (verb, as in smoke a ciggie) amongst other things, right? >>

When I first came here, I wasn't aware the BGs were so against it. On my first trip to Chiang Mai, I got a great BJ from one, much to my friends' surprise. When I later started hearing the "mouth for eating" bit, I started wondering.

:hmmm:

Hey ... I mean, she looked like a gal. She dressed like a gal. She had boobs like a gal. Newbies are allowed to make mistakes, aren't they?

:(

When I first came here, I wasn't aware the BGs were so against it. On my first trip to Chiang Mai, I got a great BJ from one, much to my friends' surprise. When I later started hearing the "mouth for eating" bit, I started wondering.

Hey ... I mean, she looked like a gal. She dressed like a gal. She had boobs like a gal. Newbies are allowed to make mistakes, aren't they?

I wonder how many punters over the years have had a BJ in Thailand, or elsewhere in asia for that matter, and been telling their mates about it without actualy realising?

<< On my first trip to Chiang Mai, I got a great BJ from one, much to my friends' surprise. When I later started hearing the "mouth for eating" bit, I started wondering.

Ah, finally! The reason for so many anti-Kateoy rants. It all makes sense now.

But you aint gay, of course. :smirk: It was just 'newbie mistake'.

:mad: :smirk:

<< On my first trip to Chiang Mai' date=' I got a great BJ from one, much to my friends' surprise. When I later started hearing the "mouth for eating" bit, I started wondering.

[/quote']

Ah, finally! The reason for so many anti-Kateoy rants. It all makes sense now.

But you aint gay, of course. :smirk: It was just 'newbie mistake'.

:mad: :smirk:

Can you post a link to an anti-khatoey rant I've made?

:confused:

Archived