favorite xmas songs!

Guest baldrick

Phil,Phil,Phil.........you are such a naughty boy..... :doah:

you mentioned the 'C'word.... :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

you should know by now that that is unacceptable in this modern PC Britain.

you should be...... :spank:

all change where i work,for many Years decorations festooned the wards and corridors and a large tree was lit up with many lights.

tree has now been cut down,decorations are banned and Xmas trees must be no taller than 10 inches and out of sight of the public....musn't upset anyone.

for as long as i remember the Sally Army have gone around the wards for 7 Days (including Xmas Day) singing carols for the benefit of the patients,now banned.....musn't upset anyone.

for Years the patients had a slap up meal of turkey and all the trimmings and Xmas pud.

now the Christians have had that stopped and have a choice of 4 things.

one is a cheese sandwich,for fuck's sake a cheese sandwich is not a Xmas meal.

but if you are a muslim you have a choice of 17

dishes..... :cussing:

if you come from the Caribbean you have a choice of 23 dishes..... :cussing:

and if you are Asian you have a choice of 28 dishes..... :cussing:

and anyone not from those regions is not allowed to order something from those menu's..... :onfire:

so i could be in a bed with a cheese sandwich and an apple for dessert while watching an Asian eating a 3 course hot meal..........but we musn't upset anyone must we...?????????????

thank fuck i'm starting work at 7pm on Xmas Day and the Night Staff who are mainly Filipinos start at 9pm and always bring in loads of food and treat us infidels...... :chili:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was in 1988' date=' when i went to the NASA Spacedrome

Discotheque in Bangkok at Christmas.

The car parking area was full of styropor snow!

btw. do this giant disco still exist?

:santa:

[/quote']

It was still there in the 90's. No idea now. haven't heard it mentioned; maybe changed names?

HH

• 2 years later...

Archived