It was only a matter of time!!!

canadalad

Gee ..you were lucky to get out alive

Tell me about it, I know quite a few who didn't :rip:

When I was sent to Asia the back end of 88 for work I realised that I never wanted to live back home again, if I had gone back there is a high probability that I would of ended up either dead or banged up.

I noticed you rarely complain about the crime rate here. :thumbup:

Julian interesting point, not only do I not complain about the crime rates I also never defend comments made about "How Bad" it is percieved to be by others. Only a fool with his head in the sand would claim that Thailand did not have more than its fair share of violent crime, but it also has a lot less petty crime, so if you can avoid putting yourself into the position of being the victim of a violent crime overall life here does have a "Lower" crime rate.

Having spent my formative years around the fringes of violent crime and getting away from the vicious circle, I tend to be more cautious where I step nowadays and try to avoid any situations / scenarios that may get me into a position that could be detrimental to my well being. I think I know enough to take care of myself and my family, but I wont lecture others or argue the toss about my perception, its like Politics and Religion an argument you will never win so why bother.

Too philisophical now I need a beer.

Archived