Mayweather v Hatton

hooper

Seems the Brit's have taken over Las Vegas this weekend. Thousands have traveled there to support your guy. Hope he knocks the shit outta Mayweather. Main bout should start near 11am BKK time ( 20:00 Vegas time )

Seems the Spice Girls reunion tour is in town starting tonight also.

Bada :beer: Bing

not a boxing fan but will always support the Brits.

on Pay-Per-View TV in the UK at around 4am and i'm certainly not gonna pay for it or get up to watch it.

i'll be able to watch it tomorrow for free when it is repeated,even though i will know the result.

i hope Hatton wins and then retires.

but not an easy bout,Hatton likes to get in close and batter his opponent with body shots but Pretty Boy likes to keep his distance and use the jab.

gonna be interesting if Hatton can get close enough to stop the arrogant Yank.

Ricky may have lost but he showed the qualities of a true Manc.

In the sixth when he was penalised for hitting Mayweather on the back of the head he responded by bending over and showing his ass to the ref. Post fight interview he quipped in with "that was some fluke" and "Mayweather used his elbows but this was not a tickling contest" hunour to the end.

He gave it his best shot but Maywaether proved he is the better fighter, I just hope Ricky takes the money and hangs his gloves up now, he did Manchester proud.

Archived