The Clogg Family Xmas vacation

Dumsoda

:thumbup: Cheers Munchie, :thumbup:

Now here's the ultimate challange to the rest of the guys around here...

It's a well documented fact that Scots always apply a wee dab of super glue to the inside of their wallets...not to keep the notes in.....simply to stop themselves being tempted to open the fucking thing!!!....lol...

We'll have to re name MM to MMMB

...Munch Master Myth Buster..lol...

Thanks for your support Munchie

Cheers....Howard the "C"...5555

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi teddy,

Nah....I was nursing a "doosey" as well.....

The idea hit me a while back, but most of this week I've been too pre occupied trying to find a Tow truck on the Si Saket H'way...55555

Happy to report things are "Back to normal" again....Whatever the fcuk "Normal" is.

PS...heard a rumour that Munchie got wind of the fact you matched his contribution.... and not to be outdone....(especially by YOU...lol) has INCREASED his offer by the "Princely" sum of 2 new p.

Any advance...LOL???

Cheers DC

Hey piggy....Thanks mate

I've "saved" my contribution in 2 days....by finding a Phone card that is clear and works well...

Up until now my DAILY call costs to ..."You know _Who" ...were +/- AUD 20 - 25 A DAY

Maybe that's an idea for a new thread...Which phone cards work ... and from where..

Maybe after we hit "Target" here

See ya Tuesday

Cheers DC :beer::grinyes::beer:

UPDATE

Ok, so it's fast approaching the first 24 hour mark and things are Crawling along slower than the Sukhumvit Pavement Slugs

To Date: 11 contributors (Thanks Guys) and due to the generousity of some, the pledges will equate to 14 or 15 of the original target.

In a Nut Shell....we have somewhere between 25 and 35% of the minimum target I set.

OK It's the weekend, hopefully more members will get pissed and loosen up a little...lol.. I hope so!!!!

I ain't gunna shut up till we get there, so if you want some peace & quiet....it's easy..

Hit ya farcan kick!!!!

1 Grey one...that's all....

2 x BF's

6 or 7 LD's

Less than 1 visit to Akane (according to the website someone sent me :dunno::yikes::dunno:)

10 Beers

1 quick visit to Lolitta's (or so I'm told :dunno::grinyes::dunno:)

...or for those "Stay at home" Eggspurts.... a dozen boxes of Tissues!!!!

need I continue????

It would appear that the "Yanks" are just slightly ahead of the Aussies in the numbers game... but that's totally disproportionate to population base, so reckon us Aussies are in the lead..

Come on Pommies...come on.... Lift up the soap and find a couple of Quid to chuck in to a worthy cause....lol

Cheers DC

I'm in for my $50 through the Donate button - took all of two minutes, so no excuses! Haven't been very active on the board lately and my relationship with Thailand's been a bit rocky, but KS and the board have provided much entertainment and knowledge and certainly deserve the support to keep the board up and healthy!

cheers,

YimSiam

Archived