The Clogg Family Xmas vacation

Dumsoda

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS

You are too modest to say it yourself, but you devote an awful lot of time and effort, and take on some financial risk, for little or no financial reward.

Members of the board owe you a debt of gratitude for you efforts, and I applaud DS' efforts to drum up a bit of financial support for the board.

Nice idea, Soda

Count me in few a few baht as well.

I know the board has saved me a few baht with tips and info here and there, so time again to give something back.

Are you bringing Dum and Mad to a Gulliver's Meet then, KS? A few of the lads could take your Dad for some sightseeing after a few Pepsi's? :grin:

Just woke up and checking the "Collection plate".

Can't see properly yet, need a heart starter, so gunna have a coffee and come back to the "Tally Room" shortly....

I'd be REALLY happy, if by the time I get back, another dozen or so "Brothers" had found "God".....5555... BUT A SMALL DONATION will get you an appointment.....I'll have a chat to him for you....next time we hit Cowboy together...lol...

Cheers cumb Dunt

Hi J2,

personally haven't used the Donate Function, but the post above from TB states it works fine....

All we have to do now is get some more Guys "Off their arses" and use the farcan thing...

As an aside....and update....

I really must be a total DC...for sure...

I thought we'd "Kill" my target.....

Way to many short arms and deep pockets around here for my liking.

Let's break it down....

Cut back 1 lousey Beer a DAY....for 10 Days...and it's DEAL DONE....

Not too much to ask.....IS IT???????????

Hello out there.... put the tissues away and "Hit ya kick"

Cheers DC

Archived