The Clogg Family Xmas vacation

Dumsoda

kob khun mak krab K. YS, :thumbup: :thumbup:

To be honest I don't really care "Who" wins....as long we "kick a goal"....lol...

Sunday is traditionally "Bath Day" in a certain part of the world....so let's hope some of the 2 & froms find a quid when they pick up the soap...lol.. :dunno::yikes::neener::neener::yikes::neener::dunno:

Hmmmmm, seems the Canuks, Frogs & Cloggies are quiet...Obviously ..No, zero, zilch... NATIONAL PRIDE....(Let me think of a word that's suitable!!!....)

If I've left out "Your" country....maybe you should "Pull your finger out" NOW...Otherwise I'll be after you tomorrow... :dunno::dunno::grinyes::dunno:

Shit, just 1 person from Every Country and we're there!!!!

But, we're nearly half way there!!!! put up quickly....and I'll happily...Go Away...

Cheers DC....

PS...I'm relentless, so surrender NOW!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi shrollski,

Cheers mate :thumbup: :content:

Don't apologise, just contribute...lol...

Personally I believe KS is going as fast as he can to refine the Board. Shit, even this morning I find changes....

...AND I might add...I'm personally "Visually challanged" by all the Orange type....I'm finding it hard to read....maybe it's due to the third bottle of Red last nyt...555

I'm sure KS will address your query....KS????

KS is also on record as saying he may be happier to divert some of the funds raised through this thread into board improvement....UP 2 HIM

Now to digress a little.

IF more Guys don't find it in their heart to contribute, then there will be very little to divert anyway :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Hey munchie....I think your..."Don't hold your breath" comment was spot on

I'm staggered by the lack of response....but I guess the world is full of %^$#'s wanting "Something for nothing" all the time....

Starting to think it would be an easier mission to go & find a "Free Root" in the Nana Car Park....not that I'm into that sort of thing, as you know....

Hey Guys, how about tossing in ...a Grey one????

Cheers DC

PS...More than happy for someone else to chuck in ...their "2 Bobs worth" and help get to a reasonable target

The thread now has had 369 hits!!!!!

...and less than 5% of those who have "Clicked"...have been able to find the bottom of their pockets to scrape together a small contribution.....

IMHO.....farcan pathetic!!!!

Come on Guys....if a Grand's too much to ask....How about har Roi???????

One lousy farkn BF....1/3 of a ST....

Un farkn believable...if you ask me!!!

Please prove me wrong...

Cheers DC

Archived