Beijing

Big Kev

Business will take me to Beijing in a couple of months. Never been there before and know nothing at all about it.

Conveniently, air connection goes right through Bangkok, so I plan to stopover for several days of LOS fun.

My question is, is there any sanuk to be had in Beijing, or should I head to Thailand as quick as possible? Questions about scene in Beijing include types of venues, pricing, attitudes, anything else you think would be helpful.

I'll be there minimum of four days, with about ten more days on my own to either spend in Thailand or split between China and Thailand. Suggestions?

:D:D

Plenty of freelancers in the Hard Rock and right outside the Great Wall Sheraton. You may have a hard time getting a mainland girl back in your room after 10:00pm though.

I'm not familiar with the Spa scene in PEK though. Personally, I like to get to BKK as soon as possible as China seems to be wham, bam, thank you mam.

THAILAND,

Next question??....lol

China can be Very expensive, unless you are shown the ropes by a local.

Having said that, I am becoming quite partial to some Cities...1 in particular.... where I usually have a ball....but again through local connections

Cheers DS

go to Beijing regularly but not for Sanuk!

plenty of freelancers around in bars of many hotels.

Sanlitun is a bar area in eastern area between 3. and 4. ringroad. you can find girls, but they have less of the typical girly bars that you find in Shanghai (Hen Shan Loo, Mao Ming) or Shenzhen (Shekou).

Hou Hai is another bar area just north of Forbidden City, but even more tame. but terrific landscape with lake, small bridges and ancient looking chinese houses

You can find FL's in Hard Rock & Hollywood. Also you will many pimps pushing for girls in Sunlitun bar area. Advice is never go to any karoke bars with smart pimp telling you have many girls.....these are rip-oo places.

If you are on a weeks trip or more you can score some of girls who work in the regular chinese bars if you make a few visits, this is what i learnt after a few trips :):)

cheers

Archived