Government vision of Thai nightlife

Raven,

You are absolutely right. Have seen many middle classed farang families with teen aged kids looking fat farangs fondles bgs in a broad day light in pattaya and bkk. I'm not surprised if they would never come back for vacation in Thailand again.

Many Asian female visitors get asked mistakenly a bg !! If I were them I'm not going to pay a substantial amount of many to be insulted in Thailnd again.

Middle classed families are the major target group for the tourism for sure.

You- sex tourists/maniacs please understand our situation and please behave yourselves a bit-just for the sake of being "civilised", OK?

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to laugh, maybe like the hordes of Vietnam gals the Thais will end up going to work in Cambodia and we will all have to go there. Thailand doesn't need the sex scene, is is a wonderful place with or without it. It takes about a week working the go-go scene for a fresh upcountry gal to be ruined by the easy money so the sooner it all closes down the better. February I'm out here, anyway!

First of all, thanks for not yelling at me "Troll" smile.gif" border="0

I'm sorry it's nothing I can do about touts and double pricing things. frown.gif" border="0

But I'm sure I can talk to my friends not to assume that every farang is a sex tourist, though 99% of single male visitors are !! Some of them might not have "sex" as their first priority (business travellors,etc)but if they have a night out they will do it for sure.

One of my friends got asked "How much?" So it's hard for me to change her mind obviously. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by keith doug:

message for good thai girl !!Comon get a life if it wernt for tourists..there be more unemployment in thailand.! And if you are so good why are u reading this Nightlife message Board.I expect u actually aint that goood !

Please see Greg post, he's got a point there.

I think every good Thai girl should read this stuff. I learn a lot about farang men think about us , about Thailand, about sex and marriage. It's educational as well as entertaining.

I especially like to read about how a farang got con by a supposedly dump-fram-girl-turn bg !!

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by db_sed_aloha:

..a fair number of farang would never pay for sex, have no interest in "nightlife", are faithful to their wives/partners back home and/or wouldn't touch [i.e. screw] a Thai or Asian person with a ten-foot pole. Your 99% is nothing less than crap. Sorry.[/QB]

Common! GET REAL !

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

But I'm sure I can talk to my friends not to assume that every farang is a sex tourist, though 99% of single male visitors are !! Some of them might not have "sex" as their first priority (business travellors,etc)but if they have a night out they will do it for sure.

One of my friends got asked "How much?" So it's hard for me to change her mind obviously.
smile.gif" border="0

I have business people coming to see me all the time and I assure you most of them don't go screwing around. 1 in 5 or 6 at the most. That makes that less than 20%.

How many Thai business men go screwing around?

How many Thai Monks go screwing around?

Where was your friend when she was asked How much?

If she was in a hooker hangout then it's not surprising.

Archived