The Best Of 2007

bust

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it must be obvious to all that the best thread, by a long stretch, was the "how do you like your eggs" poll....

Thanks, your praise is highly appreciated, :thumbup: I put a lot of thought into that thread. :liar:

BTW, Scrambled eggs were the clear favourite (21) followed by fried (15), poached (13), eggs benedict (8), omelette (6), soft boiled (4), poached and deviled (both 2) and others (1). Strangely no one voted for coddled eggs?! :dunno:

it must be obvious to all that the best thread, by a long stretch, was the "how do you like your eggs" poll...followed by the "forum cliches" one...

on a related note: the worst of 2007 was the hounding of our french friends prosal and kojis by the sad, sad, serial-posters...

Ah, diddums. Poor little prosal and* kojis (if indeed they are two different people), unable to fend for themselves amongst all the brash AngloSaxons... :o

For fuck's sake - I didn't notice any special treatment, good or bad, of anybody. Why would anyone need any special coddling? :dunno:

And, anyway, the worst thing was deinitely the return of JJSushi. :)

I liked the Junglesoup thing because of its unusual honesty.

Archived