ThaiHotelDiscounts RIP

thaihoteldiscounts

Many threads on it here. Acquired taste, I did acquire it. Benefit of nice house bar with yummy, mostly not take-out, barmaidens (uh, maidens, I don't think so..)

But fun atmosphere. But basic rooms are small, basic, no lift but do have airco, hot water and safe. easy walk to SC.

Kind of homely rather then big hotel, but homely in a P4P way, kind of makes me feel at home. i return every night from Sc with a different wench, have a drink at homebar before bed, everyone is nice, don't bat an eyelid, no matter what age or state of sobriety.

Oh, the (Female) night desk may offer to procure you company if you come home alone, but better procure your own.

For a great time get one of the jacuzzi rooms, the girls love it!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim,

Sorry to see you go.

I can vouch that his customer service is top notch. I had to make several last minute changes to my recent itinerary and Tim was very helpful. Not only that but a credit was waiting for me in an envelope when I arrived at my hotel in Baht. :thumbup:

I wont hesitate to recommend your services and will use you again in the future when I venture off my beaten path in LOS. Good luck.

P.S. I hope to have the dates for you soon for the April ticket.

what do you mean with Swiss Park closing???

It is still there and open.

Last Spring they charged BHT 1.300 for a very nice room/night. Now they want 1.900' date='00.

So I will look for something diffrent.

[/quote']

Swiss Park Superior Twin/Double is 1,307 Baht per night inc ABF.

Will need an advance booking though.

Tim

Archived