ThaiHotelDiscounts RIP

thaihoteldiscounts

All members,

ThaiHotelDiscounts has decided to stop advertising and the affiliation program with immediate effect. We have been sponsering the accomodation forum for 2 years now without much success on this board.

I would like to thank the handful of members who have used our service and we will still around if you need any help.

Tim

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim,

Sad to see you go....but as they say...Business is Business.

I didn't use your services a lot (due to a close personal relationship with my preferred Hotel in Bkk), but when I did I found you to be competitive and with an excellent Customer Service focus, which is rare in my LOS experiences.

I wish you well in your future endeavours.

Cheers and Merry Xmas DS

:xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmascheer:xmsgrin:

Cheers, Tim -- best of luck with the business (I assume the RIP is in relation to Thai360 only, right?), and thanks for the years of sponsorship! As noted above, THD has a remarkable customer focus - keep it up. You may be hearing from me again in the future regardless of sponsorship -

YimSiam

Cheers, Tim -- best of luck with the business (I assume the RIP is in relation to Thai360 only, right?), and thanks for the years of sponsorship! As noted above, THD has a remarkable customer focus - keep it up. You may be hearing from me again in the future regardless of sponsorship -

YimSiam

Thanks. Yes we will still be around and Thai 360 did not work for me. Strange as I did think it would.

Look forward to serving all and have a great Chrissy and New Year.

All the best.

Tim

I was open to using your service Tim because you deserve some recognition for your support on the board.

But to be honest you were not as competitive as other providers or from the Hotels themselves under a corporate arrangement.

Anyway all the best. :beer:

Archived