Ferang tramp guy, Nana area

Stan Smith

The Thais really seem to tolerate such people pretty well and in small ways, take care of them.

There was a rather pretty Thai girl that I always saw on Sukhumvit for the last four years, sometimes shabbily dressed and dirty, shouting at the lamp posts, yet other times almost normal looking. I was told she was looked after by several of the merchants and vendors who would take her to the hospital whenever she went over the top. I haven't seen her in the last six months.

There is also one who I think many of us have seen in Pattaya for four years or more; face heavily painted white and oddly dressed, usually appearing drunk but that might just be her affect.

I have seen her wandering everywhere, from the beach around Soi's seven and eight up to Soi Buakow. I frequently see bar girls give her food and ciggies: even small money though she never seems to beg.

Women in their condition wouldn't have lasted long on the streets of most western cities.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The beggar mentioned earlier begging for his 'airfare' is Dutch. I've seen the cheeky bugger in all the BKK tourist zones. Apparently he lives in soi prakanong in a 10K / month apartment with a bird up country. Theres a video interview with him which can be viewed on thaivisa."

I know this bloke!

He also runs a very lucrative bulletin board all about Thailand and especially the nightlife!:hubba:

She came and sat opposite us and sat down, legs wide open with no nickers on showing her pussy. She just kinda sat there, legs open, staring at us. Nothing was remotley 'suggestive' about it... it wasnt like a 'hey lads, take a look at my pussy, lets party'... it was a case of her genuinley not knowing what planet she was on.

She is a clever girl and if she cleaned her self up she would be a half decent looker. Especialy with those bloody huge boobs. Awesome boobs. Real huge.

Would I be considered a sick fuck if I said that I will catch a glimps of that pussy and tits next time then

There was a rather pretty Thai girl that I always saw on Sukhumvit for the last four years, sometimes shabbily dressed and dirty, shouting at the lamp posts, yet other times almost normal looking.

Dave - First, nice to have talked with you in Pattaya at the end of November.

The ladies at the club which cannot be named once told me about the Sukhumvit girl. They also helped take care of her with food and clothing. They were trying to take her to see a monk who they thought might be able to help her. The main idea was to get her out of Bangkok and back to somewhere less threatening.

There is also one who I think many of us have seen in Pattaya for four years or more; face heavily painted white and oddly dressed, usually appearing drunk but that might just be her affect.

I have seen her wandering everywhere, from the beach around Soi's seven and eight up to Soi Buakow. I frequently see bar girls give her food and ciggies: even small money though she never seems to beg.

There are lots of stories about this one. Some say she used to be a BG, but suffered brain damage after a beating from her farang boyfriend. Many say he paid big money (part of it went to the girl) to get out from under the legal consequences. At first it was the girls in her old bar that helped take care of her, now a larger circle of girls do. But not all want to be around her or use her services as fortune-teller. Two girls were with me one evening when we encountered her on Soi 8. They wanted to move away as fast as they could - claimed she was "bad luck."

Evel

:devil:

Archived