Ferang tramp guy, Nana area

Stan Smith

I was sitting on the rail at Big Dogs with friends a few days ago and we noted the same guy the OP is referring to; mid-eastern, thirtyish, with torn pants and a very aggressive demeanor: he barged down the plaza entry, shouldering past anybody in his way. Nobody challenged him and after a few minutes, he came out the same way he came in and headed down soi 4. The girls have little to say about him except "Bah bah, baw baw"

Any place with a transient population as large as lower Suk. is bound to have it's share of fruitcakes; I'm surprised we don't see more.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any place with a transient population as large as lower Suk. is bound to have it's share of fruitcakes; I'm surprised we don't see more.

Try Gullivers' date=' Suk soi 5, on a Friday night around 6.30PM, mate: the raised table near the big window. F*cking fruitcakes galore. :doah::clown::drunk::doah:

jack :help:

[/quote']

Hey!!!!! I resemble that remark :neener:

If you wander into Washington Square anytime of day or night you will see many farang resembling, in some way, the guys described previously. Don't be fooled by their appearance though, these guys are regulars of the bars in that area, are usually financially independent and are unlikely to be living on the street. :)

I saw the bomber jacket, bare chested farang sitting outside nana's Golden Bar swigging a bottle of Thai whisky, staring at everyone who walked past. Every few minutes he would get up and pace back and forth again staring out everyone, looking like he was hoping for a fight.

I had to laugh though- When he got up to go for one of his pacing sessions he left his near full bottle of whisky on the step, one of the hawkers wasn't looking where he was going and kicked it over. I almost fell off my seat laughing. Bomber went beserk and ended up storming over to nana plaza.

By the way he's acting it wont be long before he annoys the wrong person and if its the locals..........

The beggar mentioned earlier begging for his 'airfare' is Dutch. I've seen the cheeky bugger in all the BKK tourist zones. Apparently he lives in soi prakanong in a 10K / month apartment with a bird up country. Theres a video interview with him which can be viewed on thaivisa.

There is a ferang lady tramp in Samui, who has been there years. Maybe not a tramp per se... but everything aside from sleeping on a bench qualifies her tramp like status.

Her story is; ex concert pianist from Greece. Very well educated and at one time, not too bad looking. She would be in her early 30's now. She came out, hit the booze too hard, got pregnant with a local guy, hit the booze even harder, local guy took baby from her as she was a crazy raving drunk... then she hit the old ya-baa and realy began to loose it. From lunchtime to early in the mornings she will have these daily 20 hour sessions where she walks around the main tourist area in Chaweng (opposte Islander pub or Starbucks) with a bottle of loco and a large warm chang, shouting and pointing at anyone and everyone. Most of the time, she will be shouting at herself or having conversations with lamposts. Mad as ten bears. Often, she will be semi naked.... indeed, on a few occasions i have seen her walking around, shouting at the tourists, with nothing but a pair of nickers on.... she has these bloody huge boobs just hanging there for all to see. Sometime she will just wander out into the road, boobs hanging out, and stop an aproaching car; shout at it, maybe throw something, and then walk off.

I remember once sitting on a beach deck chair with a buddy, 5pm, outside fammily bungalows. She came and sat opposite us and sat down, legs wide open with no nickers on showing her pussy. She just kinda sat there, legs open, staring at us. Nothing was remotley 'suggestive' about it... it wasnt like a 'hey lads, take a look at my pussy, lets party'... it was a case of her genuinley not knowing what planet she was on.

You cant help the chick. She is stark raving mad. If you offer any type of conversation with her that includes the words 'can i help you sort this out?' she freaks. The police gave in, they dont care. No way does she have a visa... but they cant be bothered to arrest the poor thing.

Sad realy. She is a clever girl and if she cleaned her self up she would be a half decent looker. Especialy with those bloody huge boobs. Awesome boobs. Real huge.

This other the guy though.... lets call him the Golden Bar Tramp.... I have a feeling he wont be around too long. He looks like he is on the verge of doing something rather fucking stupid. He will end up in Bang Kwang, or dead, or both.

Archived