Ferang tramp guy, Nana area

Stan Smith

This is just my second post. Hope im not jumping in with a misserable topic....

Im curious about a ferang guy I have seen kicking around Nana area over the last few weeks. This guy is clearly up shit creek without a paddle and its got me thinking what the deal is with him.

Anyone know his story?

He is in his 30's, poss late 20's. Quite a stocky bloke which is suprising, as he looks like he eats bugger all. He always has on these realy badly ripped jeans - not ripped in some crap attempt at fashion - ripped as in... well, ripped. Badly. Like, riped from his hip to his ankle.

The other strange thing is that he always wears a bomber jacket. No shirt, t shirt, or even jumper, just a bomber jacket with nothing underneath.

I only get to BKK on Saturdays but 4 Saturdays on the trot i have seen him. Usualy he is darting around NEP with a nervous/pissed off look on his face. By 2am, he is usualy fast asleep on the steps of Golden bar. In the mornings when i check out of the hotel, he is awake on Golden bar steps with a chang in his hand.

I asked the bird who sells beer in the Nana car park about him, late Saturday night. She said 'he come here with big money now gone, now have nothing' but i got the impression she didnt realy know. More like she was guessing.

He looks middle eastern, but im not sure and have never heard him speak.

Anyone know his story?

is it wierd that i am so interested? Possibly. I just figured that someone out there may know the crack with this guy.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't noticed that guy but I'll give you three others:

1. Big fat crazy young Thai(?) guy usually in vest who likes to fondle any girls who come within reach. He hangs out between the police box and Nana car park.

2. One farang "beggar" I saw the other day in the walkway between Chitlom and Central World. He had a sign up asking for help to pay 8000B for his "way home". Clearly wasn't in that much trouble and we gave each other looks. I wanted to kick the cheating cunt and he knew it. :mad:

3. The most interesting one. Former Thermae waiter - the Japanese looking one with a moustache. Like most Thermae waiters, he worked there a long time but not anymore. Instead I now sometimes see him obviously living on the streets around Soi 19. What happened? I thought every Thermae employee was an employee for life. Was he caught stealing from the till? Or did he just go crazy? :dunno:

This is just my second post. Hope im not jumping in with a misserable topic....

Im curious about a ferang guy I have seen kicking around Nana area over the last few weeks. This guy is clearly up shit creek without a paddle and its got me thinking what the deal is with him.

Anyone know his story?

He is in his 30's, poss late 20's. Quite a stocky bloke which is suprising, as he looks like he eats bugger all. He always has on these realy badly ripped jeans - not ripped in some crap attempt at fashion - ripped as in... well, ripped. Badly. Like, riped from his hip to his ankle.

The other strange thing is that he always wears a bomber jacket. No shirt, t shirt, or even jumper, just a bomber jacket with nothing underneath.

I only get to BKK on Saturdays but 4 Saturdays on the trot i have seen him. Usualy he is darting around NEP with a nervous/pissed off look on his face. By 2am, he is usualy fast asleep on the steps of Golden bar. In the mornings when i check out of the hotel, he is awake on Golden bar steps with a chang in his hand.

I asked the bird who sells beer in the Nana car park about him, late Saturday night. She said 'he come here with big money now gone, now have nothing' but i got the impression she didnt realy know. More like she was guessing.

He looks middle eastern, but im not sure and have never heard him speak.

Anyone know his story?

is it wierd that i am so interested? Possibly. I just figured that someone out there may know the crack with this guy.

Yes, its Spirit of Town Hall, but don't worry, give him enough for a ST and he will be as good as gold :D

Yep i have clocked the big fat young thai many times. I usualy see him sleeping outside Morning Night bar in the early hours. I once seen him at 9am in the morning whilst i was on my way to Foodland. He was lying in a doorway next to Golden, openly WANKING.

The Ferang beggar..... Dutch guy. He's been around for years.

I remember seeing an old English dude a few times. He once tried to sell me a picture card from a cereal carton for 10 Baht.

Something about this new fella though. He looks like he has just got here, had a mad month or two, spent all his money and is nor resigned to dying on a soi 4 sidewalk. Creepy.

bibblies,

your number 3, it turns out, didn't just look Japanese, he actually IS japanese! he's the one who got in there and starting moving out the old battle vet whores and replacing them with hot young things, and planting mention in japanese guidebooks and magazines about all the honnies at Thermae... of course, once management discovered that it was this guy (yoshi, I think his name is) responsible for changing the whole look of Thermae, they were obviously furious and threw him out on his ass...

Numbers 1 and 2, I don't know. I'd help you if I could.

YimSiam

Usually he is darting around NEP with a nervous/pissed off look on his face. By 2am, he is usualy fast asleep on the steps of Golden bar. In the mornings when i check out of the hotel, he is awake on Golden bar steps with a chang in his hand.

Can't help you with IDing the perp, but, I must say, that paragraph reads uncannily like a diary entry for an average day in BKK for myself. :drunk:

And some other parts had me clenching my buttocks wondering if it might have been the ghost of myself or my old pal Sileakhunt :clown: circa 2004-5. :doah:

jack :help:

2. One farang "beggar" I saw the other day in the walkway between Chitlom and Central World. He had a sign up asking for help to pay 8000B for his "way home". Clearly wasn't in that much trouble and we gave each other looks. I wanted to kick the cheating cunt and he knew it. :mad:

I remember telling him one day to get up and stop farking embarrassing himself.

Archived