Underage Girls

Raven

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!! Some scary thoughts on this thread.

What I take away from this is a few simple rules of engagement:

1) If the lady is anywhere close, check the ID. If no ID consider a pass.

2) If the ID says 2626 or earlier you are fine.

3) If the ID says 2628 or later, run.

4) If the ID says 2627, you had better know how to tell Thai months on the ID and make sure she has had her Birthday in 2002 - highly unlikely for a few weeks at least..

And finally, live long, sanuk often, and prosper.

Read on another board that a couple of guys caught out by underage gals in a downstairs Nana bar and went to the short time hotel, ended up paying 50k to the pigs (and presumably the bar). If it is the gals I think, they are still there and all over me when I have been in there... I must look rich and thick!

They sure start training early. I was walking in front of the bars at Asoke corner last week, when this little girl, must have been about 2 or possibly 3 years old, ran to me and grabbed my dick. And she didn't just randomly reach for my pants, it was quite deliberate and executed with precision.

quote:

Originally posted by jimmyb:

aussiedog,

My guess, act scared, act poor, get off with 10,000 baht or something. Unless you are staying in an expensive hotel.

You'd be damn lucky to get away with 10,000 baht. More like a million from what I've heard.

how are they going to catch you if you go to a short time hotel?? conidering that the hotel doesnt look at id cards.... some of them ive been to just take the money and let you in, thats it..

I guess theres a slight risk this way, but very slight mind you

pee_andy

I don't mean to make light of the situation, but I always tell people that the problem of underage sex tourism is almost non-existent in Thailand.

I partially do this because I make regular trips here, and frequently attract comments like - 'Oh, off to Bangkok again are you? Must be all those 14-year olds.'

But I do honestly think that amongst the farang hangouts it is far less of a problem than imagined back home.

I did once take a girl from Thermae, and I was worried about her age, and by the fact that she didn't have ID to prove it. But I asked her when her birthday was - how old she would be next year etc., and her answers rang true. Her friends independently backed up her age. I think it was foolish of me to take her, but I did. Next time I saw her, she had her ID, and she was indeed 22.

What I'm saying is that whilst I agree that it is not always easy to guess a Thai girl's age, don't you usually have some idea that a girl is a bit close to illegal?

I have asked girls I have befriended in the bars about the problem, and they all say that 'yes, it happens, but not at this bar.'

Of course, if you go looking, I am sure underage sex is available in any country, but I think it is unfair to Thailand and to us regular visitors that it is often considered a paedophile's paradise.

Have you noticed that now in Nana Disco you have to be age-checked to go in?

Archived